• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC org family.

The dark knight

Name your DMC org family members.

Sister is DD.(Demons Destiny)
Cousin is The phantarch.
Brother is Korn Dowwg.
Cousin Angel(the admin)heh heh she gets me icecream...but I later find grenades in the ice cream......:lol:
Uncle is Steven(not the admin)Another uncle is Steve...the admin.
Aunt:none at the moment you know what...Angel is to make her feel old....:p LOL kidding.:lol:
I will hopefully add more in the future...once I think of more..oh yeah Itachi(seph)is a cousin.
By the way you make up the family incase you are like What the??LOL.God.....I sound like some.....improper grammar user...guy.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bossy? Me? How very dare you....meh, you're right.

Husband: Steve, obviously
Bloke who everyone refers to as family but isn't related to anyone and turns up the minute a beer can is opened: Dark Drakan ;)
Sister: Ilovevergil
Cousin: Phantarch
Brother: Steven
2nd Cousin: Tony_Redgrave
Little brothers: The Dark Knight and Korn Dowwg
Little sister: Demon's Destiny

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Ooh I feel so loved. :wub:

Father : Seriously, is there anyone older than me?
Mother : Read above ^ :p
Wife : Sorry, kinda preoccupied at the moment. :p
Brother(s) : Dark Drakan and Steve (meaning Sharon becomes Sister in Law).
Sister : IloveVergil. And Sharon if not Sister in Law. lol.
Cousins : Tony Redgrave, KoRn_Dowwg666, The Dark Knight.

(OT; DK, your allowed back.)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What a topic, I have never seen one such as this:lol:

Brother: Lucifer's Ire
Sister: Ilovevergil
Cousins: Steven, Angel, Vergilissexy, Phantarch

I don't know about parents, it's kinda weird thinking one as such:lol:

As for wife, I like being single:p

(and I think I forgot someone, but oh well)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
God this is hard!

Brothers: Tony_Redgrave, The Dark Knight,
Sister: IloveVergil
Uncle: Devilmaycry
Aunt: Angel
Cousins: Dark Drakan, Korn Dowwg666

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: Nope, just saying that as far as DMC.org is concerned, these are the people we'd have as our relatives.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh, that's quite strange. Well, my real brother hardly comes on. But, is named, Vergilrules. Something like that. I guess...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I thought you all where really related.
My real brother is on this though, his name is claudegta3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It would be a very weird family indeed...lots of bizarre genetic defects too, I'd imagine :lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you ppl don't love me! anyway my mother and father would be steve and sharon,my brothers and sister would be korndawwg,dalkin,itachi, and dark elf(havent talked to him in a while), uncle dark drakan,aunt ilovevergil, and that's it...even though i've never really met theses ppl i bet it'd still be a cool family...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Aww. I wuv chuu SpArAda1127. *hugs for everyone*

I have no online community family. ]: I used too in this Kingdom Hearts AOL chat I was in for the longest time and we even had our own website, characters, ect... Then people decided to be jerks and screwed it all up and resulted in alot of us just leaving and never talking to each other again. There are a select few I miss, as for the others it's not hurting my feelings they want nothing to do with me and many others. :B

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Does spArAda need some huggles? :lol:

You wouldn't want me as a mum - I'm very strict and I won't let you eat sweets before dinner either. Or have a games console in you bedroom. Or date anyone until I'm dead or senile - whichever comes first :D

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Angel;55407 said:
You wouldn't want me as a mum - I'm very strict and I won't let you eat sweets before dinner either. Or have a games console in you bedroom. Or date anyone until I'm dead or senile - whichever comes first :D

xD That is just mean Sharon. No games console?! No Dates?! I'd be screwed. o.o

But, whatever works I guess. :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The way I see it is, kids get hold of nasty games no matter what you do so if the only console they work on is in the living room, they can't hide the game from me.

No dates because kids get into way too much trouble too early these days and if my daughter is anything like I was as a teenager, I'm sticking a lock on her bedroom door and buyng a shotgun :D

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Yeah that is true. But, that takes away from privacy.

And well, yes I see a couple of people who have gotten into trouble these days. And you weren't THAT bad as a teenager, lol.. Were you?

Top Bottom