• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC on PC Release Date Announced

m100t8s

"This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im also curious when PC demo cames, I used to PS3 demo but well when I use pad mine hands not really like mine console gaming habit.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Uhm, I hope that someone do this. I once disscussed on livestreams chats but well when many is present Im getting shy fast so It ends only on two questions on these and ends on them :blush:

Devil Player

Wow, the release date is so close. I'm considering buying for PS3 and playing the PC version too...

Who was responsible for the PC port? XD

Frantix

The developers who did the PC ports for Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter IV, and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. It's in good hands, cause those are good ports (ORC is much better on PC).

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Not to be a troll or anything but I can't honestly see any difference between 30 and 60 here.
Probably the reason is that youtube maxes out videos at about 30 fps so therefore you can't see the difference as much on youtube. Basically it's just smoother and there's a rumor that Gamersyde is going to upload a video soon where you can see gameplay at actual 60 fps.

Top Bottom