• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

8BitHero

Scrub
So yeah, haven't been on the demo for sometime, and now I'm going back to it. I guess I better start glitching it again.

Success!
z4rcl.jpg

Dante says: Wish you were here.
Edit: Sorry for the douuuublay post too.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Say is anyone in the UK tried downloading the demo recently? It's just when I looked for it about a week or so ago I couldn't find it on PSN o_O didn't even show up on the demo list then.

8BitHero

Scrub
Say is anyone in the UK tried downloading the demo recently? It's just when I looked for it about a week or so ago I couldn't find it on PSN :blink: didn't even show up on the demo list then.
5 minutes after your post
I've just checked and it's not there. No idea....

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
When Im bored Im still playing demo on PS3, as finally parents ban on console have ended so I can play game again. But well I never had glitch situations in mine copy :/

Shodan

Can't wait till 25 January to play it on PC. And get my cope at 15 January for X360. It will be fun!
Hope they won't change Polish translation ^^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Can't wait till 25 January to play it on PC. And get my cope at 15 January for X360. It will be fun!
Hope they won't change Polish translation ^^

I was hoping for Polish subs on time of ENG version premiere but now Im in hope that I can use translation patch on game from ENG retailer as for me Polish collector edition is again not well getting goods what ENG CE have.

ChaserTech

Glide comboooooo

Awesome combo bro. This is the first time I've been truly impressed by a DmC combo video.

Everything else that I've seen kinda tries too hard to be "DMC combat" (edit) . But you went for a completely different approach to comboing.
Instead of using JCs multiple times in the air, you focused on setups (which is another thing I like about combos).

Kinda reminded me of this combo video:

cedrus0511 doesn't go for extremely complicated JCs. He just does setups that look really nice.
He kinda had his own style in the DMC community as well.

ChaserTech

I really like the style that Cedrus has. It's not as twitchy, and it's really cool to see how inventive he was with his set-ups.

Y U NO LIEK TWITCHY?!!
But seriously, I do like his style as well as extremely advanced gameplay from other players.

Also, I'm coming up with a comparison video for DMC4 and DmC (speed wise). I'll be comparing certain moves for a comparison. You'll all see the video probably later on today as well as my thoughts on the whole matter.

8BitHero

Scrub
Awesome combo bro. This is the first time I've been truly impressed by a DmC combo video.

Everything else that I've seen kinda tries too hard to be "DMC combat" (edit) . But you went for a completely different approach to comboing.
Instead of using JCs multiple times in the air, you focused on setups (which is another thing I like about combos).

Kinda reminded me of this combo video:

cedrus0511 doesn't go for extremely complicated JCs. He just does setups that look really nice.
He kinda had his own style in the DMC community as well.
Awesome thanks. Cerdus has some sick style. I LOVE ground combos and the first combo in that video is AWESOME because has such creative setups! I love people that use Lucifer to bounce the enemy back to Dante, which you can see in my video I love using Level 3 Ricochet to bounce them off each other. Plus, Pandora is my favourite weapon from DMC4. Just a box of fun, insanity and sex. Thanks for positive feedback too
Man watching those DMC4 videos (and your recent cross over) makes me wanna play DMC4 again.
*Cue sad violin*
I played on Xbox 360 and had to make Bloody Palace perfect. Y'know those twitch responses where you instantly restart if you mess up(especially in Speedruns or combo training in a fighting game). I did that so much I never got my final achievement. Too focused on getting perfect combos; and I never did make a single DMC4 video either. D:

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy

Also, I'm coming up with a comparison video for DMC4 and DmC (speed wise). I'll be comparing certain moves for a comparison. You'll all see the video probably later on today as well as my thoughts on the whole matter.

Awesome, I can't wait for that.
Are you doing it like this?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yes. Basically exactly like that.
Taking the same moves and comparing them side to side. Which is what people should have done in the first place.
I compared the moves a long time ago, but unfortunately I couldn't do it the way I wanted by comparing the two side by side. Mostly because I didn't have the software to do that, so I'm excited to see how your video turns out.

Top Bottom