• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc motion capture cast and crew!!!!!!

Tiran

The great pretender.
No, he also had pictures of battlefield 3 as well. He posted that was just deciding between the two. He's an avid gamer.

ReRave

smug jerk
No, he also had pictures of battlefield 3 as well. He posted that was just deciding between the two. He's an avid gamer.
well, then he was simply playing around with requisites, I guess. I can't imagine Dante carrying an assault rifle or fighting in a war.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Nah, that picture was also taken by Melina Juergens, the photographer who's doing behind-the scenes shots for Ninja Theory.
Meaning that most likely, Dante either has a machine gun at one point, or Tim is playing an NPC holding one.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well, then he was simply playing around with requisites, I guess. I can't imagine Dante carrying an assault rifle or fighting in a war.
You do not have to join a military or fight in a war to use an assault rifle and the original Dante has used a lot of military weapons (a grenade launcher, missile launchers, submachineguns and an anti-tank rifle.) Why wouldn't the new one use an assault rifle if he found one?

ReRave

smug jerk
You do not have to join a military or fight in a war to use an assault rifle and the original Dante has used a lot of military weapons (a grenade launcher, missile launchers, submachineguns and an anti-tank rifle.) Why wouldn't the new one use an assault rifle if he found one?
because all the other guns throughout the games have something special about them. A military standard assault rifle would be the most boring weapon ever. Would remind me of Alex Mercer firing that kind of weapon, which was stupid, too.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
because all the other guns throughout the games have something special about them. A military standard assault rifle would be the most boring weapon ever. Would remind me of Alex Mercer firing that kind of weapon, which was stupid, too.
You are aware that Ebony and Ivory are just normal semi-automatic pistols right. If anyone other than Dante used them he (or she) would look like an idiot but Dante sealed Mundus with them. It's the user that matters not the weapon and the new Dante has shown that he is even better with guns than the original. He can find interesting things to do with an assault rifle.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
You are aware that Ebony and Ivory are just normal semi-automatic pistols right. If anyone other than Dante used them he (or she) would look like an idiot but Dante sealed Mundus with them. It's the user that matters not the weapon and the new Dante has shown that he is even better with guns than the original. He can find interesting things to do with an assault rifle.

It might not even be an actual assault rifle. It could be a completely different gun. Maybe its just the mark for the shotgun, But i'd rather have the sawed off personally. Maybe the assault rifle will look more demonic looking when its finished.
I can see Dante using an assault rifle. Maybe it have strong stopping power or it will only shoot in 3 burst or it will have a cool down system so there can't be any spamming like in prototype.
My favorite weapons in dmc2 were the sub machine guns because they looked so cool when shooting them.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Well, there had to be a time before Ebony and ivory, right? How else did he become such a good shot if not for much practice? Maybe NT is playing up the freedom fighter/ terrorist angle in this story. He certainly looks the part with a hood over his head and an assault rifle.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well, there had to be a time before Ebony and ivory, right? How else did he become such a good shot if not for much practice? Maybe NT is playing up the freedom fighter/ terrorist angle in this story. He certainly looks the part with a hood over his head and an assault rifle.
That is a pretty interesting image

Tiran

The great pretender.
LOL! Tim's got a sense of humor it seems. On twitter, he just asked Tam if he's got a good haircut yet. I'm not sure of what the context of the question is but if it is met to be tongue-in-cheek... Perfect cocky Dante one liner to his director.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
So guys,

In Tameem's and Tim's back-and-forth, Tam referenced actor Jamie Bell.

Jamie is someone that both Tameem and Tim know,
and Jamie and Tim don't show up in any of the same productions on IMDB,
I think he's in DmC.

Maybe he's the big guy at the far right in that of that cast and crew pic.

Tiran

The great pretender.
So guys,

In Tameem's and Tim's back-and-forth, Tam referenced actor Jamie Bell.

Jamie is someone that both Tameem and Tim know,
and Jamie and Tim don't show up in any of the same productions on IMDB,
I think he's in DmC.

Maybe he's the big guy at the far right in that of that cast and crew pic.

Jaimie's not big at all. He Played 'Jimmy' the kid in King Kong. Also, He played TinTin in the same studio they filmed DmC in, at the same time,so, there's a chance that they just so happened to have met in the studio while filming.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Jaimie's not big at all. He Played 'Jimmy' the kid in King Kong.
The Amazing original movie, or the bad 2005 remake, or one of the remakes in between
SMGs are actually not military weapons, they are very common chambered semi-automatic for police, in fact 90% of the time assault rifles are chambered in semi auto, CoD lies alot about that, the average soldier carries 210 rounds, a fully automatic rifle can burn through 700 rounds within a matter of minutes

Top Bottom