• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc motion capture cast and crew!!!!!!

RedgraveStorm

Interestingly enough, there are only like five or six people in mocap suits in that picture. And I didn't see Andy Serkis in there so damn.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Interestingly enough, there are only like five or six people in mocap suits in that picture. And I didn't see Andy Serkis in there so damn.

That's just one day of filming. Just because they are not in suits does not mean they aren't a part of the cast. Also, Andy isn't in this game. He's filming the Hobbit.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Have you guys already seen a picture of Tim?
If not, here you go.

tim-phillipps-2.jpg

tumblr_m1f39m8qXD1qg3cy0o1_1280.png

Their cheeks, eye shape, nosebridge, eyebrows, jaws, and chins are almost the same.
Which makes me think no one's going to be calling him Tameem anymore.

Wow:blink: That's...pretty damn similar...Huh. Like DMC3 with Reuben Langdoon. Interesting:shifty:

ZeroLove

Wow:blink: That's...pretty damn similar...Huh. Like DMC3 with Reuben Langdoon. Interesting:shifty:

I'm just glad Dante didn't get that birthmark right on the forehead like Tim has. Unique features are cool, I love that about people, but it would really stick out on Dante and it would more than likely cause alot of disturbance in the fanbase.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Melina Juergens is another member of the crew.
She's a photographer based in Cambridge and she took both of those mo-cap pictures on IMDB.

Here's her blog, where she mentions doing some behind the scenes work for the game. There are one or two pictures of the set, and some pics of Tameem, but other actors and crew have their faces obscured or blurred.

ReRave

smug jerk
What the flying ****?
This is an awesome find! I lov ebehind the scenes footage, this is just fantastic!
Thanks for the find!

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I'm glad the general consensus is that he's pretty.
I don't disagree by any means; but it's much better than people calling Dante an ugly druggie :p

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought it would have been funny if dante's va was a actor who was a former red ranger.

other than that I'm ambivalent for this casting.

i just hope we see a cutscene or something on captivate.

Top Bottom