• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Metacritic User Reviews are getting absurd

BananaPie

Honestly these reviews are getting out of hand and completely unfair, made just to trash the game, especially with scores of 0. You can view it by visiting the Metacritic website.

Currently at a score of 1.8 :[

Sultan Abdulrazzaq

bunch of stupid user there. giving the game a zero doesn't even make sense. ignore them bruva. just like vergil said, humans are like children. same goes to the ignorant fanboys there

Dark Drakan

Admin
Always the same with some people, they review 'bomb' the user review scores just to try & make it look bad. Happened with lots of games with people scoring them a 0 out of spite, id ignore them.

8BitHero

Scrub
Metacritic!?
Don't worry I won't post that massive laughing gif post again.

Seriously, Metacritic?

Not just DmC but Metacritics scores on games in general is pathetic.
CoD comes out and "journalists" beat their meat it. Users give it a crap score. CoD is NOT a bad game. It's a solid shooter. But it doesn't deserve the praise. Nor does it deserve to be crapped on and given low scores.

The same with Uncharted 3. A bunch of Xbox 'tards were salty and downrated the score; leaving comments like
"Uncharted sucks". They retaliate by rating it a 10 and saying "Gears of War sucks".

Same with Halo, Deadly Premonition, etc etc is. DmC being crapped on by one of the dumbest sites ever created...what else is new? Some games like Pokemon(Even so recently as Black/White 2) are generally safe/ignored/fine on both sides.

Metacritic....

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol almost professional reviewing site now a days are bad such as IGN.
Remember the days when these people actually focused on the game rather than the money?

Dark Drakan

Admin
People love to hate, troll & generally try to get a 'rise' out of others these days so it all branches from the same thing. If people simply left them to hate & formed their own opinions without relying on others then it wouldnt cause such a big deal. I mean I use Metacritic but mainly because its a place where I can get a general overall verdict on games im interested in & read all the reviews for gameplay information etc. However if say 40 critics are totally panning it then chances are the actual game itself sucks & has fundamental issues that cant be overlooked. If it has mainly positive reviews then there is a general feeling that its a good game, however still its down to the individual if they enjoy it.

Dante94513

Not surprised. Those user reviews will try their best to make sure anyone who wants or interested to play the game to run away so that the game will fail to make it's money, so that Capcom (despite publishing a great game and what critics say "A game that the series needed") will "learn" their lesson and make DMC5 instead. I bet when MGR comes out and turns out to be an average action game or just not as good as DmC, they will raid it with good ratings because it's "what DmC is supposed to be" and that it's from PG.

God knows they're trying with their last game. http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/anarchy-reigns

crush

I bet those are the guys who will be wailing and don't have a clue saying "WHERE IS DMC FIVEEEEE!?" after 4 years if this was scrapped down as a whole.

Mystiq Doom

Yea, whenever my brother mentions Metacritic (mostly talking about movies) he NEVER talks about the user rating. There are a million reasons why someone would go in and rate something (anything) a 0 or 1 or a 10 for no good reason. The fact that the industry says DmC is worth an 86 works for me.

Top Bottom