• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD collection exclusive bonus content?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I guess that means I didn't win. I never win these things. Why didn't they post a new thread? I thought that was the plan all along.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I guess that means I didn't win. I never win these things. Why didn't they post a new thread? I thought that was the plan all along.

Well, they didn't post a new thread in the RE forum either.
You can open one if you wanna :p , there should be one.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They posted them in the front page. I didn't get one, ether. I never win these things and I'm always surprised that I'm surprised I loose. Never learn my leason.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
They posted them in the front page. I didn't get one, ether. I never win these things and I'm always surprised that I'm surprised I loose. Never learn my leason.

Don't be too hard on yourself, there's always another chance to win, just try to do better next time, in the DmC contest :) .
Remember: Practice makes perfect, you'll win eventually.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
IMO, that sounds patronising....

I feel the same way... then again, i should've realised chibis were too childish... I should've learnt my lesson from october...
Well, I'm not entering anymore contests... this time, i'm sticking to it.

Top Bottom