• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD collection exclusive bonus content?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Bit of a daft question but are they going to release a special edition of the HD collection?
I'm guess no since it's just like an updated version and I haven’t found anything about one. So I guess I’ll just go ahead and order it anyways. They better not do a DMC3 on me >_>

As for bonus content- artwork! Gimme art book and I shall be a happy bunneh ^^
It would be awesome to be able to play as loads of differnt versions of Dante in all the games too.

ZeroLove

Includng DmC Dante as a playable character could be cool for the people excited for the new game. :)

Like an unlockable costume? I think that would be a great idea! The more the two Dante gets associated with one another the better, imo. Fans of the original series getting used to the new Dante and the upcoming fans of the new Dante getting introduced to the original series.

Meg

Like an unlockable costume? I think that would be a great idea! The more the two Dante gets associated with one another the better, imo. Fans of the original series getting used to the new Dante and the upcoming fans of the new Dante getting introduced to the original series.
And considering not everyone likes the original Dante this would give those people a chance to play as a character they do like.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Includng DmC Dante as a playable character could be cool for the people excited for the new game. :)
Thats a really cool idea but when an HD collection is made, they usually don't add anything different to the game. I would prefer if DMC1's controls were the same as the rest of the series, but i highly doubt that will happen.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Thats a really cool idea but when an HD collection is made, they usually don't add anything different to the game. I would prefer if DMC1's controls were the same as the rest of the series, but i highly doubt that will happen.
I was watching a Capcom stream of DMC1 a month or two back, aired to celebrate the upcoming collection. While playing and answering a watcher's question, the developers actually confirmed that it will have these controls. ^_^

Meg

Considering how I don't care about new Dante that really isn't bad news for me. ;)

berto

I Saw the Devil

What Devils Never Cry said. The controls have been standerdized. In fact the original DMC had the same control scheem as the rest of the games but for whatever reason Capcom US changed it for the US release.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know the HD collection is on sale on ebay. Don't know if it's leggit but can you belive that crap!

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Considering how I don't care about new Dante that really isn't bad news for me. ;)
I know u hate him so much. I was just saying from my experience of other HD collections, they really don't include any new content. Besides wallpapers.
so no lightning skin either
What Devils Never Cry said. The controls have been standerdized. In fact the original DMC had the same control scheem as the rest of the games but for whatever reason Capcom US changed it for the US release.
When i bought by first Japanese game, i constantly would exit out of menus because i would be accepting with "X" instead of "O"
But yea, i'm really looking forward to playing DMC1 now with the new controls. I should be smooth as eggz :cool:

Meg

I know u hate him so much. I was just saying from my experience of other HD collections, they really don't include any new content. Besides wallpapers.
so no lightning skin either
I was just teasing! :lol:

Top Bottom