• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD collection exclusive bonus content?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ok, so I was at the GameStop and the cashier told me that they'll be carring almost no copies. They will only carry around a few extras besides the pre-orders, which from the way the guy talked about it I got the impression I was the only one who did at said location, so I find that I'm alittle discoraged.

OniLink

Hero of Time
@ berto- Don't be. that just means you will definitely have a copy. Lucky ;)
I am actually hoping that DmC Dante is packed in there, but not for the notion of conversion. Just personal preference.
Psyched about seeing Dante with Alastor though (always loved that sword)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It'd be nice if the costumes are available in all games. For example playing as DMC2 Dante all three of the games. I'm not expecting Trish to be in everything but as for Dante/Sparda costumes it'd be awesome.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Hopefully, The bonus content will have official character bios, and maybe they might have a backstory on what happened to sparda! That would be a good way to end the old series without any loose ends :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I reserved this the other day, and I was told of no extra for reserving the game. So now I'm dying to know what the Bonus Content is.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
@ berto- Don't be. that just means you will definitely have a copy. Lucky ;)
I am actually hoping that DmC Dante is packed in there, but not for the notion of conversion. Just personal preference.
Psyched about seeing Dante with Alastor though (always loved that sword)
alastor was the snizz :) ib got DMC1 mainly so i cud use it and ifrit aswell :cool:

JMFG_

Things and Stuff
So I just found out about this site and I feel REALLY stupid for not knowing sooner because DMC 1 and 3 are my favorite games. Lol. Has anyone heard anything on the trophy list?

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium

berto

I Saw the Devil
Aparantly they have a lot of unrelease content. They got matterials from Osaka and there are production pieces before final concept.

The staff of Japan was also very hands one, level per level on every game.

It is confirmend, yet again, that this is just the original three games. Nothig less nothing more, no DLC, no new nothing, no anything removed, no anything improoved now or ever.

I was mentioned that this collection was very important to Capcom JP and they were very maticulious in their examination of the project, checking everything in contrast to the original titles level by level.

There seems to be no plans to add any DmC related materials and no plans for DMC4 collectors that would iclude new weapons or such but there is the possibility, if there is enough interest.

The DMC3 SE Cheat is still effective but will not give you any tropies or achivements for the work you didn't do.

MyNameIsDante

My cousin had this crazy idea that you would be able to cycle through all your weapons in DMC3. It's probably not going to happen but it would be so sick to have a combo with rebbelion, cerberus, nevan, etc.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I WON A COPY OF IT!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

Me too :cool:
I'm not going to participate in the DmC contest though, in order to make people feel more confidence.
I'm also going to go ahead and write an actual DMC plot based on my boss, Kaosu. Is there anyone interested in that? I'd like to write it and post it here.

Top Bottom