• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD collection exclusive bonus content?

MyNameIsDante

On the front of the case it says "Remastered in HD with exclusive bonus content" What do you guys think this bonus content will be?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
images

blivvy

SMOKIN SICK STYLE
Also could be a dmc theme for xmb/360 dash. That's what came with the Tomb Raider HD Trilogy anyway.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Something amazingly awesome.....cuz its DMC so either way it'll be amazingly awesome :3

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Loot, Pizza, Strawberry Sundays, Deep-fried skittles, and Fireworks! Yeah!

Baby, yeah. xD
But speaking of Skittles, I think that thing just took its revenge on me. -ate a bag of skittles...has sore throat.- x.x

well we know that some of that bonus content will be DmC related.
WHY? :|
-kicks her negative to DmC self in the back burner.-

On a side note...I'd like to see some bonus art. @_@
>> The Legend of Sparda. Short feature film in CG. -wishful thinking.-

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Why what? Its already been confirmed that DmC will have some kind of bonus content with the collection.

I wouldn't mind some Hi res. pics to save to my ps3 wallpaper though. And maybe even Dante's juke box that plays all the ost's from the entire series.

Wow that's a cool idea ! it can be a new theme for ps3 don't you think ?? that would be awesome !

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Why what? Its already been confirmed that DmC will have some kind of bonus content with the collection.

This -Points under-
-kicks her negative to DmC self in the back burner.-

I wouldn't mind some Hi res. pics to save to my ps3 wallpaper though. And maybe even Dante's juke box that plays all the ost's from the entire series.

Oooh~ The Dante's Jukebox would be awesome. e__e -wants the ost's-

Top Bottom