• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC General Compression:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Sadly no I don't have any plan for my YouTube channel.

Edit: I mean I don't have a plan to create any channel.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Thank you for your explaining I love classic games and modern games and also look forward to good games so no worries.
maybe I'm the type of person that likes my specific games but I welcome people that like any kind of game so I will publish new games news if possible or if they are on the trend.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I originally opened this post for a comparison between Nero, Dante and Vergil's movements if anyone has a problem with DmC please talk through PM and keep this post civil and I don't want any problem to please (sad cat noises).
rolF402.gif

Last edited:

Redcore

Well it is one, and we do have people on these forums who enjoy it. You're allowed to dislike it. But be respectful
I'm not being disrespectful. It isn't. I've never said anything about the game being bad or not, I'm just saying it isn't a part of the Devil May Cry games. It's its own different game.

Dio Brando

He probably means people getting butthurt over DmC

@jamiesghost This site welcomes fans of all DMC games. That's not to say there's never been arguments about which games are good and which ones suck. But for the most part we try to keep it civil
its just the title trew me off and usally just the mention of DmC is very..................... controversial.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Ok enough joking please leave this post alone about DmC, read this post by @berto no joke please leave my post alone about DmC or I will lock this thread.

As I said and I will say this again this post help people to understand comparison some movements in the series so no more bashing about DmC.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hi guys! I get that there is the potential for a whole other conversation to start going on here, but if we could keep it to the matter at hand then that would be awesome. If anyone is unclear as to the original topic, please see the OP above and ask questions, by all means.

Ta!

Dio Brando

ok. but i have to admit the name dark angel isnt that a refrence to the time vergil spent as nelo (nero) angelo its. italion for dark angel correct

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Your right but this name was given by Mundus and Nelo Angelo (Dark Angel) is a reference to Dark Knight for Vergil that who spent his time in the underworld (Dante is Devil Hunter or if we want to go by some anime logic a detective).

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I can see that there are a lot of points on DmC being made here, and to move passed them, but I really would like to discuss the game in relation to this. One of the things I am rather displeased with with these games is the combos.
Ok, so, I was asked to post the video instead of just linking it to the original post, which I get, but when I don't want to repeat myself posting a video over and over again, specially my own, I wondered if it might've come off as rather self serving. I mean, I don't mind being that, but where do you draw the line? Plus I just can't stand this guy's voice... Anyway, for now I'll just play it by ear. Try to see how I would feel were someone else doing it.
So, I made my point on this topic here:
Specifically starts at 23:30

Something I didn't mention this but this is one of the things where I give the reboot a positive point. The fact that they have variation in their combos. The reason I didn't mention it, though, is because since 4, and continuing with DmC, I kept thinking that these are baby steps. For example, the only difference from Dante combo B in 3 & 4 to DmC is one extra attack. The progress between one game to the next was very menial when it came to the combos. It was small alterations or improvements. It wasn't the leaps and bounds that was 3 from 2.

Kinda wish someone had made a comparison video for DmC to the other games to show and compare. All I can find is stuff on Vergil.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Your video has good points and good comparison also not to mention you work hard on it so I will dig the web about DmC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Your video has good points and good comparison also not to mention you work hard on it so I will dig the web about DmC.
So, there are comparison vids for DmC and 5?

not to mention you work hard on it
I still am. Youtube shut down my last two efforts cold so I wanted to get this out as fast as I could but I don't want to do it without the Spanish version alongside it. I make it a point to release both versions at the same time, but since they blocked my last one and the one before it would've been over a year since I posted something that could actually be seen so I pushed hard to get at least this one out. It was rough. Still is, tbt.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here is an interesting DmC comparison video enjoy (my discovery power make you amazed ( Eagle Vision: Assassin's Creed reference)):

Last edited:
Top Bottom