• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Fan Girls United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;50623 said:
OK people, i can´t stand hear some people say that they never seen a DMC Fan Girl, now i wanna hear, i mean read how many DMC Fan Girls are around on these forums. I WANNA SEE SOME GIRL POWER. i hope to see a few or i´ll be very embarrased:unsure:

Do I really have to say anything? XD

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol good one :p
sometimes I guess if you first meet me, You would think I'm a lad. My avatar and sig could be for a lad, my name could be too, I guess

Arwen

Lost Soul
I changed mine into a girly sig because everyone thinks I'm a lad. They still do unfortunatly :(

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's good. I think some people can't tell the difference from what a girl says and what a boy would say.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Come on XicoPT ... i don´t mind seing you here... i see you every day ... cool DMC FAN GIRLS UNITED upi !!! :) exept XicoPT the little boy here

I am happy to see GIRL POWER here, that´s right ! girls rule ... that was too mutch

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Then don't post there. Especially when:

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom