• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC DLC

berto

I Saw the Devil
I predict they'll make the Bloody Palace DLC. And if not the BP then alternate modes for it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i have a feeling there will be no DLC since there has already been enough negative backlash and i'm sure ninja theory and capcom don't want to give another reason for more negative backlash. the only thing i see happening is pre-order DmC and receive an original dante costume.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
i have a feeling there will be no DLC since there has already been enough negative backlash and i'm sure ninja theory and capcom don't want to give another reason for more negative backlash. the only thing i see happening is pre-order DmC and receive an original dante costume.
This costume?
dmc3_screenshots_016.jpg

or a version of this?

berto

I Saw the Devil
But it didn't say they would be on the game from the get go and Capcom has pulled some real F'ed up things with DLC lately.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
if there is DLC itll probablly be new weapons, original dante skin or vergil alternate, new bonus levels. you know DLC stuff
No Capcom takes it much farther than that, they make you pay DLC for cheats for Dead Rising: Off the Record.

This is one of the main reasons I do not plan on buying this game, Capcom really needs to learn limits.
You know, I remember a time when DLC was made after the game came out, and a time before that when gamers had to unlock everything with hard work, other than the job they used to get the game

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
No Capcom takes it much farther than that, they make you pay DLC for cheats for Dead Rising: Off the Record.

This is one of the main reasons I do not plan on buying this game, Capcom really needs to learn limits.
You know, I remember a time when DLC was made after the game came out, and a time before that when gamers had to unlock everything with hard work, other than the job they used to get the game

i dont necessarily mind that as much, sure it ****es me off but i still get that satisfying feeling of just asking my m8s, but can you get plat without the cheats and then proceed to awe them with my mad skillz.

buuuut what DOES GET ME ****ED OFF IS WHEN CAPCOM SAYS WE PAY FOR DLC ALREADY ON THE ****ING DISK, THOSE COCK MUNCHING BASTARDS ARE JUST TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF US. THE POINT OF DLC IS THAT ITS DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT. WHAT KIND OF STUNT ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL.

So, yh its a shame you dont wanna but the game. but if the game turns out to be good will you but it for ol pinkie pies sake??
sad_pinkie_pie__c_by_mlpwallpapermaker-d4qdzxj.png

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
i dont necessarily mind that as much, sure it ****es me off but i still get that satisfying feeling of just asking my m8s, but can you get plat without the cheats and then proceed to awe them with my mad skillz.

buuuut what DOES GET ME ****ED OFF IS WHEN CAPCOM SAYS WE PAY FOR DLC ALREADY ON THE ******* DISK, THOSE COCK MUNCHING BASTARDS ARE JUST TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF US. THE POINT OF DLC IS THAT ITS DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT. WHAT KIND OF STUNT ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL.

So, yh its a shame you dont wanna but the game. but if the game turns out to be good will you but it for ol pinkie pies sake??
You don't know if the so called "DLC" was part of the game or if it's actually a DLC. And if you release a "DLC" a week after a game has been released it's a good sign that it was a content part of the game but that was split to use it to earn more money.

If the idea of DLC is to create EXTRA content to earn money in a good way then the DLC should be released a year after the game\s release. If you accept a DLC thats released early on then your paying for something that you should have had from the first time when you paid for the game.

Considering Capcom rebooting DmC or Crystal Dynamics rebooting Tomb raider. Why do you think they are doing that? To bring something very innovating to the fans? No, to make some changes that makes the game feel different but at same time have similar gameplay.
Capcom has said they wanted 5M sales for DmC.

When developers act and speak like they do, doesn\t a light bulb appear over your heading that makes you think that the companies are trying to milk the money out of me?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
You don't know if the so called "DLC" was part of the game or if it's actually a DLC. And if you release a "DLC" a week after a game has been released it's a good sign that it was a content part of the game but that was split to use it to earn more money.

If the idea of DLC is to create EXTRA content to earn money in a good way then the DLC should be released a year after the game\s release. If you accept a DLC thats released early on then your paying for something that you should have had from the first time when you paid for the game.

Considering Capcom rebooting DmC or Crystal Dynamics rebooting Tomb raider. Why do you think they are doing that? To bring something very innovating to the fans? No, to make some changes that makes the game feel different but at same time have similar gameplay.

When developers act and speak like they do, doesn\t a light bulb appear over your heading that makes you think that the companies are trying to milk the money out of me?

i was referencing tekken that had extra character for a fee as dlc....except they were already in the disk. im not saying capcom isnt motivated by greed. but its about moderation. they want money from DMC so they take an honest look at it and see how it could be better improved and suited to the modern audience. its how the world works, the game seems decent and the gameplay even better so it doesnt matter to me that in the end capcom is in it for the money. they are a company

now when theyre being dishonest about it then they can go **** themselves with a red hot poker

ZeroLove

But then you should be smart enough to say "Hey, I'm not gonna fall for that" and then don't buy it. But it is not up to you to tell other people they shouldn't use their money on stuff like that. That's up to each individual. If people want to support the game companies by buying their early disc-locked DLC, then that's up to them. It is none of your business what other people spend their money on, but it is all up to you what you spend your money on.

Top Bottom