• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC director didn't ask the designers to make Dante look like him

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I meant the concept art at the beginning of the project which was suppose to be closer to the original before capcom told them to go farther.

Domenic93

No, he even said so in one of his videos he just does this for fun.

While I don't agree with everything he saids, (Like on the sexism thing.) the things I do agree with he's spot on. Sometimes I do think he gets a little too excited and hypocritical which make even his valid points look bad, but even so he seems well more informed than any other game rants i've seen. I wished he calmed down a little bit so he wouldn't just look like another angry gamer.

But with alot of things that go on in the game world, im hardly surprised at the rage.
there is a reason he's always seems like that he's got to work himself up and hype himself, because he does the whole video in one take. and I know from personal experience that it's much easier to talk for a long time which his videos usually last like 40 minutes if your ****ed off.

Jaxxy

wow.....all this debate about resemblance between sir antoniades and DmC dante. i wonder if it'll ever end. who cares if the truth is ever known. what's done is done....the game is going to come out.

ReRave

smug jerk
wow.....all this debate about resemblance between sir antoniades and DmC dante. i wonder if it'll ever end. who cares if the truth is ever known. what's done is done....the game is going to come out.
Well, he made a statement, but you know how that worked out, right?
It's always the same. Nt/Capcom says something and you lean back in your chair and think to yourself "So it begins", as hundreds of hateful posts accusing the person responsible of lying and being a dick appear on various forums.
Same old story, really.

Top Bottom