• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC director didn't ask the designers to make Dante look like him

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well,event is event.He stands firmly to what he believes in and he is also very passionate.
I do have a high respect for him because even though some of his arguments are flawed,he still keeps going to what he believe is right.
And yeah agree with tiran that he should just get back to the way he used to be.Not a raging train but sarcastic and cocky.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I'm sorry, but EventStatus keeps ranting about believable journlism, professionality and such, yet he himself rides on hypothetical "insults" supposedly made by NT over a year ago.
EventStatus has nothing to do with professional journalism. He's just ****ed, that's all. He's not standing up for the little man, because most of those guys don't even care what is said outside of gameplay-demos. I seriously couldn't care less for his agitated rants, since he has nothing productive to say, not a single advice to the better or even a coherent string of arguments.
Spreading idiotic rumours and shouting at your webcam is no way of persuading anyone, that your point is the right one and people should feel offended.
(Maybe on meth it is)
Apparently its harder to screw customers over in Germany, like all the customers getting screwed over that Eventstatus covers when he is not covering DmC

ReRave

smug jerk
Apparently its harder to screw customers over in Germany, like all the customers getting screwed over that Eventstatus covers when he is not covering DmC
Oh, I'm sorry. Weren't we talking about DmC?
"BAAAAW, NT made Dante look like one of them"
"Capcom screwed over their customers by outsourcing a popular franchise to another developer, to revitalize the series"
"Event ANGRY! EVENT SHOUT!"

It takes a lot more to screw sane people over, than to want to make profit. It's not like they killed the past DMC games. You can still play that, if you can't get over the new thing.

mrrandomlulz

Oh, I'm sorry. Weren't we talking about DmC?
"BAAAAW, NT made Dante look like one of them"
"Capcom screwed over their customers by outsourcing a popular franchise to another developer, to revitalize the series"
"Event ANGRY! EVENT SHOUT!"

It takes a lot more to screw sane people over, than to want to make profit. It's not like they killed the past DMC games. You can still play that, if you can't get over the new thing.
Except he is not angry about either of those things
He is angry about them flat out INSULTING the people who were angry about it, it was immature and uncalled for

ReRave

smug jerk
Except he is not angry about either of those things
He is angry about them flat out INSULTING the people who were angry about it, it was immature and uncalled for
Except those INSULTS take the mindset of a five-year-old to be understood as such.
Seriously, what insults are we talking bout exactly. I'm getting confused.

mrrandomlulz

Except those INSULTS take the mindset of a five-year-old to be understood as such.
Seriously, what insults are we talking bout exactly. I'm getting confused.
The ones where they keep laughing at the fans in the g4 interview, and later after that once we stopped CARING about the hair Alex decided to go and say "Some people gotta learn to accept that his hair isn't white (laugh at fans)"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well is Event a journalist in real life?
No, he even said so in one of his videos he just does this for fun.

While I don't agree with everything he saids, (Like on the sexism thing.) the things I do agree with he's spot on. Sometimes I do think he gets a little too excited and hypocritical which make even his valid points look bad, but even so he seems well more informed than any other game rants i've seen. I wished he calmed down a little bit so he wouldn't just look like another angry gamer.

But with alot of things that go on in the game world, im hardly surprised at the rage.

Tiran

The great pretender.
No, he even said so in one of his videos he just does this for fun.

While I don't agree with everything he saids, (Like on the sexism thing.) the things I do agree with he's spot on. Sometimes I do think he gets a little too excited and hypocritical which make even his valid points look bad, but even so he seems well more informed than any other game rants i've seen. I wished he calmed down a little bit so he wouldn't just look like another angry gamer.

But with alot of things that go on in the game world, im hardly surprised at the rage.

He used to be calmer. I support this reboot and have nothing against Tameem Antoniades, but even I found his first three DmC vids very funny. Especially when he called Tammem, Catwoman for that tight ass black shirt he wore during the first press interviews! It's just when some people rose up and defended the reboot, he got angry.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The ones where they keep laughing at the fans in the g4 interview, and later after that once we stopped CARING about the hair Alex decided to go and say "Some people gotta learn to accept that his hair isn't white (laugh at fans)"
There are still many people upset about the hair, some people are completely turned off by the fact that neoDante has black hair instead. I laughed too when Alex said that.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He used to be calmer. I support this reboot and have nothing against Tameem Antoniades, but even I found his first three DmC vids very funny. Especially when he called Tammem, Catwoman for that tight ass black shirt he wore during the first press interviews! It's just when some people rose up and defended the reboot, he got angry.
Yeah, but people do that the other way around too, they get angry when someone disagrees with them. That's why I said he should calm down when he's trying to make his points because even when you make good points if you're delivering it in a hostle manner it's kinda hard to get the opposing team to join your side.

Btw, I love the part when he's like, "I don't know what the hell Capcom is smokin, but they need to just start passin it out." XDXDXD

Tiran

The great pretender.
He also has a heart when he's not raging. He featured a very touching documentary about an autistic girl's struggles once that got to me. That's the kind of thing that drew me to his vids at first. I hated when he got mad in a vid late last year and began bragging about his swag bag gifts of Armani or Guucci belts (I forget) and such as proof of his greatness and told opposing thinkers posting on forums to "shut the **** up". As a supporter of free speech, I can't agree with that kind of thinking.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, I support freedom of speech to an extent. It depends on why he told them to stfu. But as I said ealier, I don't agree with all his views and methods.

ZeroLove

I don't know who this Event character is, nor do I care. He's one person with an opinion, people shouldn't follow him like blind sheep. Make up your own opinion.

Top Bottom