• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Bloody Palace Gameplay

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
I wonder if we'll get boss fights during some levels and landscape changes as well.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Bit of a plain level for not being in release, still fair enough I suppose, just seems odd it wasn't ready sooner I can understand VD not being finished, but really it took them over a month to make an arena and work out spawns?.

was there a time limit in the old games ?

In DMC4, I wouldn't worry too much though the times aren't that bad to maintain. If anyone's wondering why they do that, it's for balancing issues.

I wonder if we'll get boss fights during some levels and landscape changes as well.

I imagine you'll just teleport to where you fought them in the campaign.

EDIT: Oh sorry I guess you actually meant like the floors look different as you progress? if so I imagine they will be and for how nice some of the filters look on the game, there could be some interesting locations. I'm also wondering how their graphical filters will handle such long draw rates instead of being able to mask them.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
well that was... boring...

15 levels, and we get the same waves we had in game? I really hope it has more to show on the upper levels, throw more enemies at the player goddamnit.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Yes.

Although, it seems as if the timer gives you less time to work with compared to the previous BP in DMC4.

The enemies are easier, so there would be no reason to give you much more time.
Defeating a Tyrant gives you 15 entire seconds, come on. They are not that hard, specially if you consider the player is already experienced with the combat by the time he starts playing bloody palace.

ChaserTech

The enemies are easier, so there would be no reason to give you much more time.
Defeating a Tyrant gives you 15 entire seconds, come on. They are not that hard, specially if you consider the player is already experienced with the combat by the time he starts playing bloody palace.

Defeating Frosts gives you about 11-14 seconds. Even defeating the lesser enemies, like the scarecrows, would give you around 5 to 7 seconds. And the starting time for BP was 2 minutes, which gave you A LOT of time to work with compared to DmC. I don't like the fact that time is playing a huge factor in DmC's BP since I never liked it to begin with. (Every time I mess around with BP, I always turn the time limit off)

I just don't like the idea of having a timed BP anyway. It's really annoying since you are being rushed to complete every level. I hated in DMC4 and I hate it more in DmC since it's worse.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Wow, that player sucks. They were literally hurling themselves into the Ravager's chainsaw's :lol: .

I can't wait for this though, DmC is the Devil May Cry i've really had the most fun with. I could honestly play it for hours. So i'm sure i'm gonna have fun with this ^_^.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
So painful to watch bad gameplay.

The game is so easy to control, I don't understand why people can't perform some simple pause combos.

Top Bottom