• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC concept arts

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_mgiwvcCI7k1rblqwco1_250.png
tumblr_mgiwvcCI7k1rblqwco2_250.png
tumblr_mgiwvcCI7k1rblqwco3_250.png
tumblr_mgiwvcCI7k1rblqwco4_250.png

KIRA

At the beginning i thought that rebellion had the angelic wings to represent the good side of Dante...But in the picture of Sparda we see him wielding rebellion and a shield that has the same mark as Dante has...!!! I wonder what it's purpose ????... and Yamato representing it with black wings ....BUT WAIT...where is yamato ??? i don't see Sparda wielding it...

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
I think they're cool looking, but not hot or something like that. Blue haird one is the coolest of the two for me.

As for Lady, she's really cool looking in DMC3, but DMC4, not so much for me. Too much chest out there. >_< It takes away from her demon hunting badassery. Not that female demon hunters shouldn't attractive, but she was too sexualised.

Same for Trish. For me she was like a walking pair of boobs; especially in 4. She was too exposed undercover as Gloria. :lol:

Having said that, Kyrie was modestly dressed, but I found her so boring. Her character was like her clothes: bland.
I agree, and I dont think they really need to be bombshell babes, I mean it helps when your selling to a mostly straight male audience but I would refer them to not be super pretty in this world.

And who is Kyrie??? Was that the invisible ghost plot device from DMC4??

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm sure there's going to be bigger versions when the PC game is released. I hope so.:D Some of this art really needs to be seen bigger to get all the details.

Nelo The Great

What the? Some of these concept art are AWESOME. Who the hell decided to leave them out of the full game? I wanna punch them SOOOO hard.
Yeah, that's what i said to myself when i saw the concept art for the beast in inFAMOUS 2. Such a badass design....

Nelo The Great

i'm guessing originally they were gonna include multiple triggers one for angel one for demon like
-press L3 for angel
-press R3 for demon
-press both for nephilim
and then they decided to cut back on this because of complications with multiple things, that's the reason its CONCEPT art
you know, if they would've done this, i would've taken back almost everything i've ever said bad about this game.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nice find, some of those look so cool. The one with the face shot of Dante with white hair kinda reminds me of Tetsuo from Akira. I think it's the hair and the art style.

Top Bottom