• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC concept arts

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just worked out how to get the art from the game in bigger versions, so I'm up for requests if you like^_^

Valkas

Can anyone tell me how to get the concept arts out of the game??
In the folder there are only .upk datas and i have no idea how to open them...there are also no options in game to save them and if i want to take a screenshot and insert it in paint or sth. similiar i just get a black screen...
Can anyone help me with that? o_O

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Can anyone tell me how to get the concept arts out of the game??
In the folder there are only .upk datas and i have no idea how to open them...there are also no options in game to save them and if i want to take a screenshot and insert it in paint or sth. similiar i just get a black screen...
Can anyone help me with that? :blink:
You need a program called UModel but this only works by writing script for it through the command prompt. Using it, you can extract the files from the UPK files and then convert them in photoshop.

Valkas

You need a program called UModel but this only works by writing script for it through the command prompt. Using it, you can extract the files from the UPK files and then convert them in photoshop.
Wow...it's not like they could've made it easier to save them on your computer...i mean come on :/ Why trying to not allow it if people still can do it, just with more effort >_>

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Wow...it's not like they could've made it easier to save them on your computer...i mean come on :/ Why trying to not allow it if people still can do it, just with more effort >_>
If you like, I could get the art for you. Just make a list of ones you want.^_^

Valkas

If you like, I could get the art for you. Just make a list of ones you want.^_^
Nice :) I'll look through some art tomorrow because it's already late over here.
Thanks a lot (even though i still don't get why they have to make it so complicated) !

Domenic93

More art

tumblr_mgozang7O51rblqwco5_1280.png
this one looks like black lantern spoony

Top Bottom