• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC concept arts

Kammosjuttu

DmC concept arts are really beautiful! I'm crying me a river because with my skill level it's impossible to unlock them all. But at least if I have patience, which I think I have, I can unlock all of those Dante designs. My favorite for him is the 2010 one, too bad Ninja Theory didn't stick with it! I adore that picture, where is three 2010 Dantes and the last one has the lovely, big, zipped up hood over his head.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
DmC concept arts are really beautiful! I'm crying me a river because with my skill level it's impossible to unlock them all. But at least if I have patience, which I think I have, I can unlock all of those Dante designs. My favorite for him is the 2010 one, too bad Ninja Theory didn't stick with it! I adore that picture, where is three 2010 Dantes and the last one has the lovely, big, zipped up hood over his head.
The zipped up hood is my favorite Dante concept. :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DmC concept arts are really beautiful! I'm crying me a river because with my skill level it's impossible to unlock them all.
Don't feel too sad. I had the misfortune of unlocking a concept art of Mundus with no clothes on the higher modes. That made me cry:'(

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
My favorite Dante concept is the one that is in Rare section and you will unlock it after finishing 60 missions with SSS rank. It's Dante with long white hair and i think it's an amazing piece of art. too bad they didn't used it for the white haired costume :/

I wonder if that was one of the early concepts that NT was talking about (the ones who looked more like original Dante )

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
My favorite Dante concept is the one that is in Rare section and you will unlock it after finishing 60 missions with SSS rank. It's Dante with long white hair and i think it's an amazing piece of art. too bad they didn't used it for the white haired costume :/

I wonder if that was one of the early concepts that NT was talking about (the ones who looked more like original Dante )
Ah sweet, I'm excited to get that one! Do you have the other RARE concept arts?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
For one, the enemy concept art is arguably cooler than what they use in-game.
One of the concepts for the Tyrant is a pudgier beast of comparably height with a smiling porcelain baby's face with a machine gun protruding from its torso. Another concept art makes it a FLIPPING CENTAUR.

Some of the early Stygian concept art shows it sporting a cloak and carrying two scimitars.

Also, the mission twelve concept art shows bloodied tables and brain scans in labs, hinting at an even darker story behind The Order itself.

I'm sad those were taken out of the game :<

Kammosjuttu

*snip*
Also, the mission twelve concept art shows bloodied tables and brain scans in labs, hinting at an even darker story behind The Order itself.

I'm sad those were taken out of the game :<

Yep, I can agree with this; I had kind of expected the game to have that sort of dark stuff in there and was a bit surprised that all of that had been cleaned out.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control

Hurry up and post it then!

zarion

I like some of the early demon designs. Dante and Vergil's supposed Angel and Demon modes give me hope for Angel versions of the Devil trigger.
We really didn't see that many Angel powers during the course of this game.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Ah sweet, I'm excited to get that one! Do you have the other RARE concept arts?
Besides that Dante concept, I have unlocked another one as well ( Active DT 666 times ), this is the other one :
http://p.ganyou.com/attachment/image/2012/01/07/113410567.jpg
But it has a few differences, like Angels are completely naked ( Yep no clothes :p ) and Dante's holding a real Gun in his hand.
Hurry up and post it then!
I agree you should post the image!
I would, but how do you save the concepts in PS3 version ?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't know, to be honest I hope not. Lol
I only have the one of Dante with naked angels and the gun. Got that for playing 50 hours. If they're all naked angels, not sure I want to collect more. Only so much naked angel I can look at. >_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is there concept art with the villains too?
There are, but most of them are unlocked on harder difficulties. Mundus went through a few designs, not sure about Lilith though, as her concept arts were mostly her boss fight form.

Top Bottom