• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Clones

Sesha

... One guy did all this?

You're done, AAA industry.

He used assets from the Unreal Engine asset store. The character models, animations, combat and coding/scripting, some vfx, cutscenes, story and voice acting are his. The rest was pre-made. Also, what you see is probably the majority of what he's made.

Asset creation is the most time-consuming part of game development, and AAA devs make almost everything from scratch.

Not knocking on the guy. He's done some seriously impressive work. Just contextualizing what you're seeing in this trailer.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Either I missed it on the first page but this game is obviously DMC based:

I'd be tempted to try it out if it wasn't for those Guilty Gear-ish animations, where the character looks like he's sliding on the floor when running. Creates an awkward feel of control for me. Shame, cause it seems kinda fun.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I'd be tempted to try it out if it wasn't for those Guilty Gear-ish animations, where the character looks like he's sliding on the floor when running. Creates an awkward feel of control for me. Shame, cause it seems kinda fun.
I highly suggest trying it out. It has pretty deep combat system and upgrade system + two characters to choose from

Top Bottom