• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc: Catacombs Of Hell

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: devil may cry: sons of sparda

^ thanks...meow...bud :) rep+ to you :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 28

"Wait a minute, that looks familiar" said the smallest demon, pointing at the red cross on Toni's T-shirt.

"DEMON HUNTERS, you're demon hunters, that is the Templar cross, and Templar's are demon hunters, you are, are you not?" said the tall one.

"Me? yes, these guys are new, so please, go easy on them" said Toni.

"C'mon brother, I'm tired of talking sweet to these pathetic humans, let's crush them" The smaller one said.

"Yeah" said the large one, as he jumped for Dante. At that time, the light from Dante's amulet caught the the large demons eye. He stopped and jumped back, and so did his brother.

"What's wrong brother?" Reous asked.

"Nothing. what is that?" Tioup asked, pointing at Dante's amulet.

"It's my amulet, given to me by my mother and father" Dante replied.

"Here, look, the other guy has one as well" Reous said.

"That's because they are twins stupid" Tioup said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I would just like to point this out :)

For those who have played devil may cry 2 will understand about he Vie De Marli -demon clan that helped Sparda-

I would just like to clarify this.

The Templar's were already knights before they helped Sparda -they were the strongest knights around-

And I would like to tell you that the Templar's did fight along side with the Vie De Marli to help Sparda send the evil back from where it came.

Also there will be more of the story tomorrow -as recently I have been a little preoccupied-

^ I hope everybody is enjoying the story, as much as I have writing it :) and if anybody wishes to share comments on what they think about the Templar's with Vie De Marli, feel free to :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

okay well I will do more sooner or later - I note that I am going to be quite busy now- so please fell free to still discuss and point out parts you like of the story if you wish too :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 28 continued

"So they have amulets, big deal. Let's crush them and send them to an early grave" Reous said to his older brother.

All assume their battle poses.

"Now we shall see what these weaklings can really do" Tioup said.

Tioup struck out for Dante, but Dante jumped back and avoided the attack.

"Thanks for the help man" Dante said to Toni.

"I think I'll sit this one out if... no wait" Toni said.

Tioup had changed his attacking direction, and was now charging at Toni. Toni leapt high into the air and landed a few feet away from Tioup.

"Eh, coward" Tioup said, mockingly.

"Coward huh? Let's see how you fair against this" Toni replied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 29

Toni wasn't going to be called a coward and do nothing about it. Grabbing hold of the Templar sword he ran towards Tioup, holding the sword with a firm grip.

The smaller demon, Reous, was sword fighting with Vergil in the distance. And Vergil's Yamato kept clashing with Reous' small outstretched blades.

Tioup, however, was having to hold off Toni and Dante. But the Force Edge sword, accompanied with the Templar sword was too strong for Tioup to fend off.

Tioup was forced into dropping his sword, miserably he accepted defeat.

"Maybe I was wrong about you" Tioup said, kneeling before the two.

Looking up, he saw Dante's red aura shining brightly. The aura reminded him of a demon long ago.

"NO" Tioup said in disbelief.

"Yes. You are coming to realise what that strong power you sensed was aren't you?" Toni said, "You look upon the sons of Sparda" he added.

In the background, Vergil could be made out. Vergil was striking out with a large fiery whip, and out came a scream from Reous, as the whip cracked his wrist's, forcing him to drop his weapons.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Thank you my good man :) Rep+ for reading, and remaining as a loyal reader.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I will be posting up some of Toni's moves tomorrow guys :)

I can tell you some names now.

TEMPLAR SWORD MOVES

Demon Bane Level 1.
Demon Bane Level 2.
Demon Bane Level 3.

Midnight Mayhem Level 1.
Midnight Mayhem Level 2.
Midnight Mayhem Level 3.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

More Sword Moves

Upper-strike
Rising Fury
Lower Smash
Helm Breaker

Down Earth Crush
Assassins' Impale
Burning Revenge
Ice Fury

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

There will be loads more soon... atm I've been busy on my joint fan fic "Origins Of Nero" and my other one "All Hell Broken". I definitely haven't abadoned this one. But I would absolutely appreciate comments from readers `:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

More Sword Moves

Templar Sword Combo 1.
Templar Sword Combo 2.
Templar Sword Combo 3.

Devil's Thrust: Similar to Million Stab.
Warrior Rage.
Devil Breaker.

ROYAL GUARD

Knight's Stance.

Knight's Guard.

Knight's Strike.

Sword Stance.

^ more soon.

TAUNTS

Come On
Bring It On
Come And Get Some
This'll Be Over Soon
Time To Die
Too Easy
You're Wasting My Time
I'm Getting Bored
How Pathetic
You're Not Worth My Time
Show Me Something New
You Truly Suck
You Call That fighting?
This Won't Take Long
I'll Break You
Why Do You Even Try?
Show Me What You've Got

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Thanks The Phantarch :) nice to hear you like the story... Much appreciated :) +Rep

More soon guys... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 30

In pain, with Reous unarmed, Vergil struck his Yamato into Reous' neck and quickly pulled it out again. Reous fell to the ground, as his blood poured out from his neck.

Vergil looked up, pleased with himself. He had killed his first demon, and it had been a good one. The new found strength inside of him made him smile for the first time in ages.

Tioup however, had heard the last scream from his brother and had seen him die at the hands of Vergil.

With a quick blast of fire, he knocked Toni and Dante backwards, and picked up his sword.

He landed beside Vergil, who was startled by this.

"You... You killed my brother. How would you like it if I killed yours?" Tioup said... he almost shed tears.

"Amazed... because I know you couldn't" Vergil replied, fearlessly.

"You truly are a Devil" Tioup said, and he raised his sword high into the air. As he went to strike, Vergil grabbed Ebony and shot Tioup in the head.

Tioup's blood dripped down his face, but that didn't stop him from attacking.

Dante and Toni opened the huge iron gates that were in front of them.

"I think I should help my brother" Dante said.

"That'd be wise" Toni replied.

Dante ran over to where Vergil and Tioup were fighting. Tioup was still alive, and he was madder than ever. The blasts of fire were so big, they were hard to avoid. Vergil dived to the right, but was hit by a blast and sent flying into the wall of a nearby shop.

But Tioup hadn't noticed Dante behind him during his rage. Dante slashed Tioup's back with the Force Edge sword, and when it looked like he was about to fall down dead, he made one last attempt and staggered at Dante.

A gunshot rang out, and Tioup too hit the floor dead, just like his brother.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 31

It was not Dante who had fired the shot, nor was it Toni, and surprisingly it wasn't Vergil either. However, a small elderly man that had come out of his store, armed with a rifle.

"Nice shot" Vergil said to the man, as he got up off the floor.

"I can't stand these *******s. I've been here hiding two days now" the man said.

"What's going on?" Vergil asked the old man.

"Seems like something evil is inside that science facility, and all these freaks are guarding it" the old man said, as if trying to be scary.

"You should get yourself out of here" Vergil replied.

"I can't. I have to think about my shop" said the old man.

""Look at this place, it's empty. There's not another human in a five mile radius. Except him" Vergil said, and he pointed Toni.

"But this place is all I've got. I live around here, I've got nowhere else to go" the man replied.

"Come with me" Vergil said, and he walked off towards the gate. He soon realised the old man wasn't following him.

"What's wrong?" Vergil said, "I'm a good guy".

"I believe you on that. I'm just not going near that place, it gives me the creeps" the man said.

"Hang on a second. TONI" Vergil shouted.

Toni walked over to Vergil and the old man.

"Yeah?" he said.

"This man needs a place to stay. Is there anything you can do?" Vergil asked.

"Uh, yeah. Take this card and head over to Queen's Square with it... If you know where that is? It's just two miles west of here" Toni said.

"I know the place. Yeah, I use to live there" the old man replied.

"Odd. Only members of the Templar Agency can live around there. We have some very important bases there" Toni replied, slightly confused.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 3, pg 33

"I know. I use to work for the Agency, back when it started fifteen years ago. I just forgot about it, that's all" said the man.

"Nice to see an old member. You know you can still work there now if you like? I can get you a job in minutes, with the amount of authority I have there" Toni said, bragging.

"No thanks. I left ages ago for reasons I'd rather forget. No, years of drinking to forget. And going back will only bring it all up again, the pain that is" the old man said.

"But it's the only place that can look after you around here. They'll take good care of you" Toni said.

"Don't talk to me like I'm an old man. I may be just that, but I'm not stupid. I don't want to go back there, because my son doesn't want anything to do with me" the man said, in a very angry tone.

"He's a member as well?" Toni asked.

"Yes. Apparently he is in charge of the Agency. He only gets his great rank because of me you know? But ever since his mother died he doesn't want to talk to me, or know me. And he probably blames me for everything as well. I don't blame him, I was a terrible husband and father. All of my grand kids have turned out as hooligans. He is the only kid I have, and I blew it. He's always been a good kid too" the old man replied, starting to cry a little.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium

yeah lod who the hell is lol.?
thats a god story mate. how about commenting on mine unlike the rest \OF YOU

Top Bottom