• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 with more graphics or more content?

pepodmc

DMC 5 perhaps will be a thing after all this years and a doubt comes to my head...

Would do you prefer a DMC 5 with Phanta Rei engine (more graphics) or a DMC5 with MT framework and more content (devil arms,etc) ?

Because Phanta Rei DMC5 would have more graphics, but would cost more money to Capcom. And MT Framework DMC5 would have less graphics (on par with DMC4) but it would cost less money in that aspect, money that Capcom could spend in make more Devil Arms, more playable characters, a longer story...

I would Prefer DMC5 with MT Framework if that means more content... and you?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im also on side with more content for DMC 5 as i would like to see good story, graphics can be optional for me as i like games with not bad story and sometimes nextgen graphics :), also well new styles, Devil Arms and etc.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Considering that DMC4, with MT Framework, is still (at least the PC version) one of the best looking games out there, I would have no problem with a DMC5 made with that engine. They would just need to enhance it a bit and work on the imperfections, and there you go.

So yeah, MT Framework if that means more effort on the content side.

pepodmc

Considering that DMC4, with MT Framework, is still (at least the PC version) one of the best looking games out there, I would have no problem with a DMC5 made with that engine. They would just need to enhance it a bit and work on the imperfections, and there you go.

So yeah, MT Framework if that means more effort on the content side.

Yeah, the game has aged really well. (and with a great optimization too, a guy from Neogaf could ran DMC4 at 8k with 60fps+ )

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha that would be weird

as to the weapons i want dlc so i can use air raid and vortex and all there moves , but if those moves could be modded in i would take that

pepodmc

would love a classic weapons dlc

alastor
ifrit
agni and rudra
cerberus
sparda

oh yea

Yeah, when DMC4 was going to be released, I hoped (really hoped, you can't imagine how much :'() that all DMC3 Devil Arms would be in DMC4, I feel so bad when I saw that didn't happen :frown::laugh:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm with you on that one. It could have even been a special mission, Dante and Nero racing on backs of demons. :D

That sounds like something Bayonetta would do. Only she'd be surfing. On demons. While raining stars from the sky. DOWN A MOUNTAIN. NO. A VOLCANIC MOUNTAIN! WITH DINOSAUR MADE OF FIRE CHASING AFTER HER.

Khundy

Berserker
DMC/BAY mario cart racing game, while everyone shoots at each other- riding on enemies :D

Weapon DLC for old devil arms OH MAN!

Top Bottom