• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 story & character ideas? (NOT DmC!)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That's an awesome story for dmc5 but wouldn't that cause a backtrack?
It all depends on how you do it really.

The two campaigns could work similar to KH:DDD where despite both characters going to each world, they explore different areas of said world to keep it fresh.

AmazingGaming

Universe Eater
It all depends on how you do it really.

The two campaigns could work similar to KH:DDD where despite both characters going to each world, they explore different areas of said world to keep it fresh.

Oh! I thought it was gonna be like dmc4 XD my bad!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A crossover between DMC/DmC called Day of the Devil.

I think you can do a game based on the spinoff stories (the novels/manga/anime) but a straight adaptation wouldnt work.

I think we talked about how to incorporate DmC into DMC so i wouldn't mind that happening.

A retelling of SMT 3 nocturne from Dante's perspective and DMC gameplay.

@Izzy I read your idea and its a good start. it feels like a good way to test Dante and Nero's partnership.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Vergil deserves a return in getting Yamato back from Nero.

Plus to give him new weapons for once.

Viper

Premium
Vergil deserves a return in getting Yamato back from Nero.

Plus to give him new weapons for once.
Tbh, him not returning is a better option to me than for Vergil to return only to take away what rightfully belongs to his son. He was already an absent dad, doesn't have to be a douchebag too.

New weapons would on other hand be a very welcome change.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not a huge Nero fan but I'm not against Nero coming back as a playable lead. Give him a short and sweet campaign that makes people wanna see more and he should be ok.

I rather see him hold an anime spinoff because dante was dreadful in the last one so maybe nero might have a better shot.

Top Bottom