• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc 5 is here. Lets speculate :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't mind because Noctis is one of my faves.

V summoning ghosts would be kinda cool althought the description of him also summoning angels as well is pretty suspect. Unless no one knows what he's calling so they describe it in all manner of ways.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
So Mission structure is confirmed, but there are to be small changes.
I wonder what those will be, what do you think?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So Mission structure is confirmed, but there are to be small changes.
I wonder what those will be, what do you think?
Could you even change much? Part of the problem I had with the Mission system is how rigid and unchanging it was over so many games.

The most I could see is possibly switching player characters during Missions maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Could you even change much? Part of the problem I had with the Mission system is how rigid and unchanging it was over so many games.

The most I could see is possibly switching player characters during Missions maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They can make one big hub portion of the city and simply split off to mission mode when you reach the marker.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Maybe it's Mirror of Fate style storytelling but you can play all missions with all characters once you finished the campaign?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Maybe it's Mirror of Fate style storytelling but you can play all missions with all characters once you finished the campaign?
but it wouldn't be different from DMC4 SE where you can switch characters before the missions, while they said it will be something new

Top Bottom