• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 PC

RazielVergil

hey i jus checked the gamespot website and it said the game is releasing on 1 April!tats a 2 long months of waiting!gamespy said it releases o feb 5.what do u think the release date for PC version is?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I stopped by GameStop today, and my old manager informed me of that. It's not killin me cause it'll all get ruined for me eventually. :] Oh well. February and March go by really fast.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
VI-Rainbow;65011 said:
I stopped by GameStop today, and my old manager informed me of that. It's not killin me cause it'll all get ruined for me eventually. :] Oh well. February and March go by really fast.

Only when you dont want them to...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I have no idea. Usually when there is a computer ver. of the game it always takes awhile. :/ Maybe we'll get something special off of it, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up about that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
maverick7;66228 said:
why did they postpone the release date for the PC anyway?

Its usually to tweak the engine and GFX to run on as many different spec computers as they can. Assassins Creed had the same problems and was delayed for PC too.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
I will be one of these (nice xD) people who will buy the pc version, too.
The game... is awesome (all know this).

Top Bottom