• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 3142 Artbook finally releasing in English?

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's been on their to do list since last year. Believe me, I've been keeping tabs. They took 4 years after they announced the Bayonetta art book to published it. Pushed it back 4 times, then they just stopped claiming that it was coming out on set dates and finally, long after they had their first announcement they finally released it.

Give them a call and ask. They'll probably say yes, it's coming, but there is no guarantee of an established date or no more push backs.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
True, well, I'll keep hoping, since amazon has it listed I'll keep tabs on it.
If it does not come out, so be it, I won't get in japanese that's for sure XD

berto

I Saw the Devil
True, well, I'll keep hoping, since amazon has it listed I'll keep tabs on it.
If it does not come out, so be it, I won't get in japanese that's for sure XD
Amazon is the one that will tell you more honestly when it's going to happen when they send you a message about it as the date draws closer. If you pre-order with amazon they'll send you a notification a good time before the real release telling you to pay up because it's about that time. Otherwise they'll keep pushing the date back to whatever the publisher tells them.

Khundy

Berserker
hmmm.....I think I already have this. picked it up at a con last year. I'll post pics later

is it the same?
31922_10200664584635520_1951765601_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, looks like U'don can't make up their minds because the release changed again from January 2016 to September, 2015. It's not as bad as it was before but still a pain in the A.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well I have the feeling that it won't be coming out anymore, since it's not on their release schedule on their site, nor on their announcements post for 2015/2016.....
Well only time will tell, I'll keep being the sceptic as usual

berto

I Saw the Devil
I didn't see a release date there. I think you were looking at the date the blog was posted.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
My copy is arriving tomorrow (according to Amazon). Did no one else by a copy?
I did, no sign of it being delivered, even though it was supposed to be out today....
Ah well it'll arrive October 2nd according to amazon....

Top Bottom