• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc 3 vs dmc 4

hatablocka

dmc 4 sucks no story to it and how the hel did nero com into the story, should of put dante as main char and to c the past of sparda and to c vergil dead or alive

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I swear to god, if have to read another thread that has a person who can't put together an understandable sentence I'm ripping my hair out.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
^
xD
And yeah, this forum seem's to generate younger members who can't really sum a sentence together.
"dmc4 so LieK suks!11!!"
And, I prefered DMC4 in atmosphere generally, but enjoyed the chain attacks more in DMC3. DMC3's story lacks alot of depth also.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was only speaking the truth.:p
I really liked the mood of DevilMayCry4, it felt fresh and new.

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
ya devil may cry 4 brought a new area to the game and allowed for a new character to come into the picture allowing a possibility of future games

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bringerofchaos;114821 said:
I swear to god, if have to read another thread that has a person who can't put together an understandable sentence I'm ripping my hair out.

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

DMC4 was awesome imo, even though I prefer DMC3. We got an awesome new character with DMC4 and we have 5 styles at once while playing as Dante(if you even call Darkslayer a style in this game). The only thing wrong with the story is that we know nothing of Nero's back history, but other than that we know what the main villain was after, we know why all of the characters were doing what they were doing, so whats the problem.

ManOfMayhem

WOAH! Dang some people here can not spell! I like DMC3 for the long run all because it has a brilliant story and attacks. DMC4 kills my inner child doesnt have many weapons ^^

DMC3 IS MY SUPERIOR.

Evil Nero

DMC4 for me.
Nero's fuelant system and Red queen made me do things I use to do when i was 13.

I shall leave it at that..

Janny

Dines with dementia
Lol at Evil Nero's statement! :lol:

I'm torn, I really can't pick, I love DMC3 and DMC4, but I think they both lacked something, maybe in terms of level design or something.

dantexxlady

i like DMC3 more than DMC4 cause:

1. more weapons.
2. combos are cooler.
3. you can 'boom' if u hold the DT button long enough
4. is harder(also, i rarely get SS in DMC3. but in DMC4 is easier to get high stylish points.)
5. has doppelganger
6. some missions in DMC4 are almost the same but playing with different characters.

Dante94513

Gameplay: Both
Audio: DMC4
Story: Both
Fun Factor: Both

I just like DMC3:SE a tad better, but DMC4 topped the original DMC3 IMO.

morrigan

I prefer DMC3. Great story, real fun with young Dante, stylish Vergil, sexy Lady etc. In DMC4 I like Dante's appearings. He's the best! :) Yeah, yeah...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante94513;115069 said:
Gameplay: Both
Audio: DMC4
Story: Both
Fun Factor: Both

I just like DMC3:SE a tad better, but DMC4 topped the original DMC3 IMO.

Agreed. The only things missing from DMC4 preventing it from being on top is the lack of weapons and move with Dante.

Dante94513

PorKYkinG;115152 said:
Agreed. The only things missing from DMC4 preventing it from being on top is the lack of weapons and move with Dante.

It didn't bug me, I rather have Styles OTF, and all weapon at once than getting a few moves back, and switching 2 weapons only.

Top Bottom