• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

roflbot.jpg

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
But wait, isn't Dante's real name "FU CK YOU"? Since that's what he wrote on the clipboard before punching a bouncer in the face? :troll:

EvilX-81

No, that's the best part. Dante and Dante eat pizza together while Mundus tries to kill other Mundus and Nevan has a bitch fight with Lilith. :p And Arius feels left out because no other villains think he is a threat. And Agnus and Credo argue...as usual, while Griffon fights with the hunter demon.

Nevan? Lol, she's locked in a closet in Devil May Cry collecting dust, never to be heard from again, and probably going insane from the inane chatter of Agni and Rudra, who also will be forever ignored in future game installments.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
But wait, isn't Dante's real name "FU CK YOU"? Since that's what he wrote on the clipboard before punching a bouncer in the face? :troll:
He is also Dante the demon killah! Has a nice ring to it:p He's also called Donte and Dunte, and 'piece of sh!t' by Mundus. The guy must be very confused having so many names. :p

Nevan? Lol, she's locked in a closet in Devil May Cry collecting dust, never to be heard from again, and probably going insane from the inane chatter of Agni and Rudra, who also will be forever ignored in future game installments.
They could make a spinoff anime of that. The life of Dante's old devil arms while the live in his closet.:p

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I have an idea...lets have both series and I know a way how we can have both series and have them both do extremely well.

Let Capcom and what not make DMC5 and let Platinum make DmC2, due to their recent popularity (because of Bayonetta and MGR) a PG made DMC game will garner a lot of attention to possibly wear down the fact its a DmC2.

I mean come on guys which one most people will be more attracted to buy.

DmC game made by NT or a DmC game made by PG.

"But I'm sure NT can make a really good HnS game after they learn a couple lessons from Capcom." I reply "B*tch, PG been knew how to make a good HnS when they were first formed." Some of their members USED to worked for Capcom for years under one of the most revered/talented development studios Clover Studios.

Capcom can release DMC5 first than a year later release DmC2.....or vice versa...either way they will make loads of money.

IncarnatedDemon

PG has Bayo and Rising under their wings.
No chance in them making DmC.

Doubt they would bother with DMC as well. The chance to make DMC is long gone.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I have an idea...lets have both series and I know a way how we can have both series and have them both do extremely well.

Let Capcom and what not make DMC5 and let Platinum make DmC2, due to their recent popularity (because of Bayonetta and MGR) a PG made DMC game will garner a lot of attention to possibly wear down the fact its a DmC2.

I mean come on guys which one most people will be more attracted to buy.

DmC game made by NT or a DmC game made by PG.

"But I'm sure NT can make a really good HnS game after they learn a couple lessons from Capcom." I reply "B*tch, PG been knew how to make a good HnS when they were first formed." Some of their members USED to worked for Capcom for years under one of the most revered/talented development studios Clover Studios.

Capcom can release DMC5 first than a year later release DmC2.....or vice versa...either way they will make loads of money.

To bad there's one problem with P* doing DmC; actual story writing skill.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
PG has Bayo and Rising under their wings.
No chance in them making DmC.

Doubt they would bother with DMC as well. The chance to make DMC is long gone.
There's too much time passed, plus how things were left between Capcom and Kamiya I don't think he'd want to.

Their gameplay is sound, but their story telling is>_< Thanks goodness I did not play Bayonetta for the story.

Outsourcing works.
It works until Capcom turns around and blames the outsourcing that they chose for the state of their sales.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So let me get this straight
NT might not make DmC2. But then again this isn't the first time different people made a DMC game. I mean Platinum made DMC1, but Capcom's in house crew made DMC3. So since NT made DmC, then I guess Capcom could do DmC2 (though they'd probably butcher it up)...so...Capcom's doing with NT what they did with Kamiya and his crew...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So let me get this straight
NT might not make DmC2. But then again this isn't the first time different people made a DMC game. I mean Platinum made DMC1, but Capcom's in house crew made DMC3. So since NT made DmC, then I guess Capcom could do DmC2 (though they'd probably butcher it up)...so...Capcom's doing with NT what they did with Kamiya and his crew...
Yep...seems like that's what's going on....but with no offical word from Capcom on the future of DMC or DmC they could have anything planned. Maybe they will return it all to Capcom?

EvilX-81

Well, some might argue Bayonetta's storyline as proof they can write well.

......Not me though. Whatever Bayonetta's storyline had going for it, went entirely out the window when the timewarp "twist" was revealed.

Outsourcing works.

Good answer. I'm hoping in the making of DMC5 whenever it's greenlit,, Capcom was able to take a few tips from DmC in the story area. It's not a bad thing if badass characters have to take on a foe greater than themselves again, Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom