• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Everyone's happy. DmC has potential, so it'd be nice to see it continue. Like you said though, it needs polish. And honestly, I'd wait an eternity for DMC5.
I'd be double happy because I'd have both to play. ^_^
I just hope that whatever Capcom decides to do with DMC/DmC that they tell us soon. I hate being kept waiting.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Then don't say a persons favorite development is mediocore, and don't get mad if someone doesn't like the same things you do.

May I refer back to the "who hates DMC4 Dante" thread and how you come at me?
Half assed efforts from a company doesn't equate to mediocrity? lol okay then.

Honestly, I wasn't mad. You were hating on DMC4 Dante because he doesn't do things in your fashion. Who cares about you. You're not Dante. So fuhk you. You're probably just mad that DMC4 Dante has the bigger DYICK! :troll:

I'd be double happy because I'd have both to play. ^_^
I just hope that whatever Capcom decides to do with DMC/DmC that they tell us soon. I hate being kept waiting.
Yeah me too... And hey, who knows. Maybe one day we'll have a DMC/DmC crossover. :)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Honestly, I wasn't mad. You were hating on DMC4 Dante because he doesn't do things in your fashion. Who cares about you. You're not Dante. So fuhk you. :troll:

I wasn't hating, that's what I feel he's like. And hows what I say any different then how you feel with DmC Dante? Does he not do things in your fashion also? Y'know, since your sig has him being stabbed in the back?

Which seems odd since you got that after I put my sig up. You don't have to explain yourself, but whatever.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

Honestly, I wasn't mad. You were hating on DMC4 Dante because he doesn't do things in your fashion. Who cares about you. You're not Dante. So fuhk you. :troll:Ouch! A little harsh, don't you think? Besides, the person who is really Dante is his actor, Reuben Langdon. :p So now can we not argue over a game character....

Yeah me too... And hey, who knows. Maybe one day we'll have a DMC/DmC crossover. :)
Now that would be weird. It would be like Dante meets a more mature Version of Nero all over again. :p But I could see them getting on.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This would really be fun to see! There is a lot of potential in a crossover (well, maybe more for the lulz than anything, but still...):p
Of course for the lulz. That's the only way to do it!:lol: Then we can have all the DMC and DmC villains meeting up too...they'd probably kill each other, but that would be fun to watch.:p

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I wasn't hating, that's what I feel he's like. And hows what I say any different then how you feel with DmC Dante? Does he not do things in your fashion also? Y'know, since your sig has him being stabbed in the back?
I like DmC Dante but I put DMC3 Dante above him any day. You imply I feel the same way about DmC Dante because of my sig when that's not the case.

Ouch! A little harsh, don't you think? Besides, the person who is really Dante is his actor, Reuben Langdon. So now can we not argue over a game character....

Now that would be weird. It would be like Dante meets a more mature Version of Nero all over again. :p But I could see them getting on.
Not harsh, I was playing around. >.>

And lol yeah.

DragonMaster2010

I like DmC Dante but I put DMC3 Dante above him any day. You imply I feel the same way about DmC Dante because of my sig when that's not the case.

*see's sig*
XAxaV.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For me, DmC Dante and DMC3 Dante are two sides of the same coin. They're young and dumb, brash, party attitude and don't give a damn until they get to the end of the game. But that's me.

Not harsh, I was playing around. >.>
I can't tell when it's written with words like 'who cares about you'. That's why forums are places for big misunderstandings at times. ^_^
And lol yeah.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It would be a pretty uninteresting game. You would just stand back and see the villains fight.... :troll:
No, that's the best part. Dante and Dante eat pizza together while Mundus tries to kill other Mundus and Nevan has a bitch fight with Lilith. :p And Arius feels left out because no other villains think he is a threat. And Agnus and Credo argue...as usual, while Griffon fights with the hunter demon.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I agree with Loopy, but DMC3 Dante was more charming to me, which is why I liked him more. He was more entertaining to watch during cutscenes too. I mean, come on. He rides missles, and eats pizza while kicking brutal demon ass.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
No, that's the best part. Dante and Dante eat pizza together while Mundus tries to kill other Mundus and Nevan has a bitch fight with Lilith. :p And Arius feels left out because no other villains think he is a threat. And Agnus and Credo argue...as usual, while Griffon fights with the hunter demon.
Arius could fight kyle rider and they have an battle to see who is the best accountant
Also arkham vs poison
And vergil and vergil have a judgement off

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I agree with Loopy, but DMC3 Dante was more charming to me, which is why I liked him more. He was more entertaining to watch during cutscenes too. I mean, come on. He rides missles, and eats pizza while kicking brutal demon ass.
DMC3 is more social in a way and better with ladies, compared to DmC let's bang in my trailer while I'm drunk Dante...plus he has trust issues....but by the end of the game, he really changes and finds himself.
DMC3 was entertaining in the intro. He smashed that jukebox, takes a knife to the leg and does that pool table thing while surfing a demon corpse.
But I have to say DmC Dante hung over and then jumping into his trailer to get dressed midair with only pizza to cover his junk was funny too, but in a different way.

DragonMaster2010

True, but I want Dante (Doesn't matter which) to do this

rip a demon's d!ck off and shove it in their face before killing them.

EPIC!^_^

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Arius could fight kyle rider and they have an battle to see who is the best accountant
Also arkham vs poison
And vergil and vergil have a judgement off
Arius would so lose, only because Mundus seems to have more control. The guy has the President under his control, doped people up with drink and media and could manipulate the city. Arius just talked a big game, but had no action. It would be like this:
Arius: I want to use the power of Argosax to become a demon god
Mundus: I am already a god.
Arius: Please don't kill me!

Arkham VS Poison would be funny too. She's be swearing at him loads and he'd be telling her to stop swearing. :p

Vergil and Vergil, they could start off comparing each other and judging, but then maybe they realise they have a lot in common and decide to be best friends.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Arius would so lose, only because Mundus seems to have more control. The guy has the President under his control, doped people up with drink and media and could manipulate the city. Arius just talked a big game, but had no action. It would be like this:
Arius: I want to use the power of Argosax to become a demon god
Mundus: I am already a god.
Arius: Please don't kill me!

Arkham VS Poison would be funny too. She's be swearing at him loads and he'd be telling her to stop swearing. :p

Vergil and Vergil, they could start off comparing each other and judging, but then maybe they realise they have a lot in common and decide to be best friends.
I meant using judgement cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom