• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Distractions (An every day related issue)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Who finds themselves trying to make breakfast, only to end up washing the car or taking the dog for a walk instead? :wacko: It seems like we all have our every day distractions, and some may even be funny ones.

This thread is about posting any distractions you have gotten into in the past, be it a long time ago or just today.

Today I found myself making a cup of tea, yet an hour later I turn out to be upstairs in my room on the PC and talking to my friend o_O Now it seems that tea I wanted an hour ago is left out, so I'm going to go and actually make it this time >_<

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I've gone to eat something and I end up in the middle of a multiman online game of Unreal. About 10 mins in I thought "Wait... Wasn't I hungry earlier?"

Nice thread!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Including sleeping for Kyle...

Also when I start looking for something to eat, I usually end up looking for money to go to the chippy... XD

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Music distracts me from almost everything. For instance, one time, I was in my Government class and had to recite my speech and a song came on because of the room we were in and I almost completely forgot it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I guess you could say I got distracted from this thread :lol:

I get distracted at work all the time. Usually because of the tills needing to be tended to... Oh such fun >.>

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
*gesturing to my mp3, my computer, the kitchen, my bed, my books* all of this and more... they're all distractions...from LIFE

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Our kitten trying to get into the fridge, and doing other mischevious things.
Also, my parents.

(Vergil Sparda is quite disracting too.)

Keaton

Premium
I'll leave this infamous line right here...

"Its ok, I'll just finish this level..."

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Everything distracts me - it's a miracle I'm still alive, considering the amount of times I have been distracted by something or someone whilst doing something such as attempting to cross a road, drive a car, use an oven etc etc...

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Well, considering that I have the attention span of an 8 year old I am VERY distracted, it will probably take me an hour or so to post this to this thread cos I'll go and do something else and forget about it... ^^"

Since my life mostly revolves around my forums nowadays I'm mostly put off posting; like I'll be on my own forum posting up an announcement of an update or blah blah blah... Be on msn or something else and find like 2 hours later that I still have the tab open. Also, when I'm chatting on msn I sometimes forget the dinners in the oven... >_>"

Playstation! "Just lemmie get past this level!"

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I distract myself. I've been in exams where I spent half an hour looking at a wall thinking of what I should 3 hours later when I get home :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Five-Lives is currently distracting me from...Well, doing anything, that includes showering, eating and grabbing the cup of coffee I boiled the kettle for over an hour ago. :lol:

Sod it, things must be done! The pet project is gonna have to wait. ;_;

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;182337 said:
Five-Lives is currently distracting me from...Well, doing anything, that includes showering, eating and grabbing the cup of coffee I boiled the kettle for over an hour ago. :lol:

Sod it, things must be done! The pet project is gonna have to wait. ;_;

...and you call yourself committed j/k =p

I'm working on a review for the above which is pulling me away from my actual work, plus workloads at work are getting bigger, plus shopping for beloved's birthday present is kinda incredibly destracting O_O!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;182342 said:
...and you call yourself committed j/k =p

I'm working on a review for the above which is pulling me away from my actual work, plus workloads at work are getting bigger, plus shopping for beloved's birthday present is kinda incredibly destracting O_O!

Now Keaton, would you rather have an unwashed, unclean, grouchy and dead reviewing partner, or a washed, clean shaven, handsome and charming review partner? :lol:

I've just thought of something else that distracts me.
My sheer indifference, it's caused me to not bother drying my hair for the last hour and a half.

Top Bottom