• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

did you liked darksiders series or hated it?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent played them but Darksiders 2 is free game on gold this month so I will download it later.

ToriJ

I enjoyed the series and hope we get a Darksiders III some day. I liked the first game a little more than the second game, but that's mainly due to personal preference. They dared to be different with Darksiders II and it takes some getting used to. I do like Death, of course.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I like the series. I don't remember quotes from the first game as I played it a long back and only twice, but I've played the second game a lot of times (7-8 maybe). Considering that, IMHO, everything that Death says is great. His dialogues are excellently written and his VA does an amazing job delivering them.
I'd just go ahead and write a few of his dialogues that I really liked(might not exactly be the same);

Death: I seek to erase War's crime.
The Crowfather: To bring humanity back from existence?
Madness.
Death: If it is madness, who better to show me the
way?

Death: I don't like being toyed with.

Death: This is no place for a horse.

Death: Pity, I was beginning to enjoy the atmosphere.

Death: How many times would you have me kill him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have played the first game and thought it was ok so Ive been meaning to give the second game a full shot.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I thought the first game was alright, I just never finished it because of it getting kind of tedious around the middle. I'm anticipating the opportunity to play Darksiders II, though...from what I've seen, that game looks like amazing.

Not to mention, Michael Wincott from The Crow plays Death's voice. That's just awesome.

Top Bottom