• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Now, I do not know if there's already a post about this. But I'm just gonna ask. Which of Dante's (or any character's playable or otherwise) devil forms is your favorite? Personally my favorites the DMC4 version
DMC_4_Dante_Devil_Trigger_by_Shen_Shiruba.jpg
I just think it's a well designed demon form. Kinda looks like a balance of the default DMC2 and DMC3 devil forms.

Last edited:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I think the DMC2 version. I prefer devils that have bat-like wings, not insectoid things they can't even fly with for some reason. Also, the pattern on DMC4 Dante's chest makes no real sense, I heard it was taken from the Resident Evil 5 logo (I think). I suppose he looks a bit more human in the DMC2 version too. His hair is still his hair, and his face looks stoic and maybe a bit creepy.

dmc2dantedt.jpg

If you can get over the anime vibe, the DMC3 version is pretty nice too, it's original.

Veloran

Now, I do not know if there's already a post about this. But I'm just gonna ask. Which of Dante's (or any character's playable or otherwise) devil forms is your favorite? Personally my favorites the DMC4 version
DMC_4_Dante_Devil_Trigger_by_Shen_Shiruba.jpg
I just think it's a well designed demon form. Kinda looks like a balance of the default DMC2 and DMC3 devil forms.
Nero's full Trigger concept.

Frazz

General gamer
The best DT for me is either Sparda's form or Nelo Angelo. I think Nelo is slightly more awesome though.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
I'm not familiar enough w/ their designs to choose, but I do love how DMC3's DT changes depending on which weapon you equip. That was sick, IMO, and I'm glad it's making a return for Vergil in DMC4SE.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
None for me. None of them looked like actual devils and more like power ranger villians; stupid and too anime. And don't get me started on DmC's Super sayian DT -_-

Top Bottom