• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ronin;70229 said:
Hey what about yamato moves for nero!?

Not yet...:lol: still got more to come...only when the story progresses he will use it...the time has not come yet...:lol: as for Vergil's return,i can't say for sure...:unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I think what you are trying to say is that Nero is perhaps to busy trying to master several new moves with his devil bringer that he doesn't use his Yamato for a bit, is that right?

and by the way keep up the story, my fav character in it so far is Nero. rep+ for the nice list of moves.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 4 - Seduction

Dante has received a new weapon,Diablos.A very powerful weapon in Dante's arsenal.He travels to a different path.He leaves the forest and saw an underground tunnel.

Dante - Man,this is weird...

Dante enters the underground tunnel and comes across an ancient ruins in a beautiful lake.Before Dante steps further,he encounters a few of fish demons.The fish heads are chained but the red eyes and sharp fangs are noticeable.The body's fish scales are tainted with darkness.These demons are called Finas.He also encounters a very big water serpent.The serpent has a very long body,yet brilliant scales.This serpent is called the Serpaquos.

Dante - this is interesting.Come on,fishies.

Dante uses his favourite attack,Stinger on a Finas.Then,he jumps and uses his Ebony and Ivory to shoot at the other Finas.Most of the Finas is knocked down.Then he uses his Diablos,punches all of the Finas to submission.The souls are absorbed then.However,more Finas coming as reinforcements.

Dante - Man,I will never eat fish again.It pains me to kill them and eat them.Prepare,all of you!!!

Dante uses the Sword Master style.He uses Dance Macabre on the Finas.Before one of the Finas wants to ambush him,he quickly chnages his move to Crazy Dance.He plunges the sword on the ground on slow motion ands make a spinning kick attack to all surrounding Finas.However,there is still more of them.Dante stops using Crazy Dance and and uses the Superb attack.The Rebellion flies around Dante and start spinning around in high cyclone-like speed damaging all Finas in the area while Dante sits back and relaxing.

Dante - Ahhhh.There is nothing better than taking a nap.

After a few seconds,the Rebellion stops and Dante stands back and face the Serpaquos.

Dante - Wow.that is some nice teeth.How about I brush your teeth with my sword here?

Serpaquos is angry and shoots water jets on Dante.Dante jumps and shoots it on it's head.Serpaquos is shot but he is still attacking Dante with his tail.Dante grabs the tail with he Diablos.

Dante - This tail is gonna be in my collection.Take this!!!

Dante slashes the tail and Serpaquos is roaring in pain.hen Dante unleashes the dark sphere energy on it,called the Dark Blast.The serpent is finally dead.

Dante - Whew.That is nice!
Dante obtains the Serpent's Tail!!!

Dante runs the bridge connecting to the shrine.the bridge is destroyed and Dante jumps on an inland connecting to the shrine.However,
he is traped as a huge torrent of water surrounds the inland.There is a demon appears from the torrent.It seems to be a female demon.The female demon is half covered with scales,however,her breasts are noticeable even with the scales covering it.She has very long blonde hair which covers her whole body.She has a very attractive and seductive face which enchants all men with no doubt.Her eyes are blue and her lips are purple.

Female Demon - Oh.i have a visitor.I am Siren.What is that you want to wish for?

Dante - Well,those two are NICE:lol: .May I touch them?I pay high for that.

Siren suddenly covers her chest quickly.

Siren - Oh,you want these two.Sorry,baby.You need to EARN it.

Dante - Alright...

Dante draws his sword towards Siren.

Dante - You bet it that I can EARN it!!!

Siren - Come here,my man.

Siren shoots water waves from the ground.Dante jumps and shoots her.She uses the water surrounding as a shield.

Siren - Oh,come on.You need to do better than that.

Siren dives into the water and the torrent has subsided but reappears in further distance from the inland.Dante keeps cool and aims his guns at ready.

Siren suddenly approaches from the ground and tackles Dante.Dante is injured and he quickly recovers from the attack.

Dante - Wow,those two are nice!!May I cop a feel again?

Siren - Oh,how careless am I.I won't be that careless again.teehehe.

Siren floats in the air and emits more water waves at Dante.Dante keeps jumping and uses the Trickster style to evade the waves.Suddenly,Dante figures an idea.

Dante - Wow,maybe i should use this!!!

Dante equips the Diablos and changes his style to Sword Master.he jumps towards Siren and punches on the face.

Siren - AHHHHHHHH!!!

Siren knocks to the ground.Dante punches her with a combo attack with the Rebellion.Dante charges his sowrd attack with the Diablos and unleashes a powerful dark wave attack called the Black Wave.Siren is heavily injured.

Siren - Oh,you have defeated Diablos?

Dante -Nah,another kid did it for me.Thanks to him,i get to use this.

Siren - I see...i shall get serious with you.

Dante - Bring it on!!

Siren dives into the water again.She starts summoning several water torrents and attacks Dante.Dante is heavily injured by the torrent attacks yet he is still standing.

Siren - What is the matter?You can;t keep up?

Dante - No way.I still got few more tricks in my sleeve.

Siren - then,you are still losing!!!

Siren jumps towards Dante.However,Dante predicts the attack and use High Time on her.She is knocked into the air and Dante jumps and unleashes several Aerial Rave combos on her.After that,he uses the Diablos and punches
her furiously with several Diablos Air Combos and slams her down to the ground.After that,he pummels his fist on the ground and uses the super powerful attack,the Black Hole.All of the surrounding area is destroyed and the lake's water are gushing furiously.

Siren - ARGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!

Siren is bleeding heavily.she smiles towards Dante.

Dante - What?

Siren - You really look like your father.He is a one devil that you will wish to be his girlfriend.

Dante - How about me?Am i not good enough?

Siren - Oh,you look a bit old.If you are younger,i will make you be my husband no matter what.

Dante - No...

Siren - You are really Sparda's son.Now i see that his son are as charming as the father is.Take my power and use it well.Goodbye.charming...

She kisses on Dante's cheek.then,she fades to a very beautiful bluish flute.

Dante - what the hell is this!!?am I supposed to blow it at the demons!!?

Dante blows the flute and a huge water torrent appears.

Dante - Whoa!damn,that was tight!!

Dante keeps blowing the flute with different notes and he can controls the water waves,creates a huge torrent,creates bubbles and most of all,he can creates a tidal wave.

Dante - WHOOOOOO!!!Now I like this!!!

Dante obtains the Siren!!!

Dante - i should have ask her on a date first before i fight her.Damn,she is hot!!!

Dante walks another bridge and reaches the shrine.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ like I said, woah, once again great story man, keep up the work I love the story and the demons.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;70285 said:
^ like I said, woah, once again great story man, keep up the work I love the story and the demons.

thank you for liking my story...rep+ for you...:lol:

here is the data...

Siren - A female demon once served the Prince of Darkness.She once loved Sparda yet he rejected her love prematurely.She controls the water and controls the water demons.

Siren (Devil Arms) - A flute which is able to control the water.Dante can't move when executing the flute's power.

Finas - Similar to Flecasaurs except that Finas is adaptable to water,while Flecasaurs can't.Uses fang and and sharp fins to attack.Capable of shooting water attacks.

Serpaquos - A large demon serpent.Very large in size and capables water jets.very intelligent and very fierce towards human.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ronin;70306 said:
Any taunts? Moves for those two weapons he's got?

No.there will be no taunts as they are taunting the whole time in this fiction.:p The moves for the two devil arms WILL NOT be written as there are three more demons to get the devil arms...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks for the rep Chaos master, i've done more on my other stories if you wanna check them out?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 5 - Surprise

Lady,Trish and Kyrie are relaxing in the cave they are hiding with the two bikes and the ADM.They three are busy talking while monitoring for demons.

Lady - Hey,is Dante getting horny lately?He keeps staring at my breasts.:mad:

Trish - No way,he is too old for that.I think he stares at mine.Yours look like a kid's one.

Lady - What the hell you are talking about!?Mine are fully developed,alright!!?You have become old Trish!Those two of yours will drops down tothe ground!hahahaha!!!:lol:

Trish - What did you say!?Yours will gonna be flat when you are getting old!!

Lady and Trish are fighting because of their chest size while Kyrie sighs.

Trish - hey,Kyrie!whose is better?

Lady - it would be mine,right!?

Trish - No,it will be me!!

Kyrie - Well,i don;t know...Are you guys in love with Dante?

Trish and Lady - Hell no!!!who likes that perverted old man!!!

Dante sneezes from far away.

Dante - Damn,i am famous!!!Oh yeah,better check with those three.

Dante (by communicator) - Hey girls,you all alive?

The girls are shocked and reply him.

Kyrie - hey,we all OK.is there anything wrong?

Dante (by communicator) - I saw a large dragon flying at your place.Did you guys said something wrong about me?

Trish - No way!!!

Lady - I did not!!!

Dante (by communicator) - Wow,that is loud!!I am joking,girls!!What happened to Nero?

Lady - He contacted earlier informing that he defeated a big demon called Diablos and complained that the Devil Arm flies away?do you know anything about it?

Dante (by communicator) - As a matter of fact,i do.it flies towards me.

Trish -Really?devil boy sure is attached to devils.

Dante (by communicator) - you got that right!no problem at the end of yours?

Kyrie - Well,no.So far...

The cave is attacked by several Flecasaurs suddenly.The Flecasaurs keeps destroying the cave to prevent the girls escape.

Lady - What the hell!!?We gotta get out of here!!Talk to you later,Dante!

Dante (by communicator) - hey,wait!!!

The communication is cut off.The girls get inside the ADM and gets out of the cave.a huge bunch of Flecasaurs are surrounding them.

Lady - Seems this will be warm up.Shall we?

Trish - You got it!

Lady jumps and shoots the Flecasaurs with her handguns.Trish uses the Sparda knocks them in the air and starts juggling the demons by shooting with the Luca and Ombre.Lady and Trish shoots together side by side at the demons.

However,the Flecasaurs saw that Kyrie is unarmed.They attacks her but suddenly she jumps on top of them and throw her clothes at them.She wears a quite revealing black and blue ninja outfit,but wears a very long blue jeans.she uses double katana and one handgun.She slashes from above towards the Flecasaurs and shoots them with her handgun.

Kyrie - Alright,let's kick some ***!!!

Trish and Lady - yeah!!!

The girls are fighting together and defeats all Flecasaurs at the same time.

Kyrie - whew.That is tiring

Trish and Lady are staring at her breasts.

Kyrie - What? (Blushing)

Lady - Wow,yours are nice.

Trish - Nero is lucky to have you.

Kyrie - well,no.but...

A demon suddenly attacks the team.The girls quickly dodge it and see what they are against too.The demon's head is a T-Rex head,but with sinister fangs and eyes with red scales.It's upper body are covered with machines and it's lower body are attached with a bipedal
four legged tank.The tank itself has a tail and a large laser cannon.The size itself are as big as the cave they were hiding before.it's left arm are equipped with super large claws and it's right arm is holding a very large silver spear.

Mech Demon - WAHAHAHAAHAH!!!YOU HUMANS ARE WEAK!!I AM XAURUS!!THE DESTROYER OF ALL HUMANS!!!

Trish - Heh.I saw this in a movie once.It is a demon with no brains,right?

Lady - Yeah,it is.

Kyrie - How poor of him.

Xaurus - HOW DARE OF YOU HUMANS TO COMPARE ME WITH A MOVIE DEMON!!!?I,XAURUS WILL TEACH YOU HUMANS HOW POWERFUL AM I!!!

Lady - Heh.this will be quick.Come on,dinoboy!!!

Kyrie throw shurikens towards Xaurus.The shurikens are deflected.Lady and Trish shoots him at the same time and the bullets are all deflected.

Xaurus - WAHAHAHHAHA!!!THAT WON'T HURT ME AT ALL!!

Lady - hmm,we gotta think of something.

Trish - alright,i try to distract him and you girls do something and quick.

Kyrie - Alright.Let's go.

Trish uses the Sparda and attacks him.Sparda seems able to damage him a lot.

Xaurus - That sword!!!Where did you get Sparda!!?

Trish - well,his son gave it to me.Take this!!!

Trish uses the Sparda with lightning attacks at Xaurus.Xaurus counters by firing the cannon at Trish but she evades.However,he hits her by impales her with the spear.

Xaurus - WAHAHAHAHA!!!YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME!!!YOU GONNA BE MY FOOD NOW,BYE BYE!!!

Before Xaurus eats Trish,Kyrie saves her by slashing at his arm.

trish is heavily inured but still able to fight.

Trish - Thanks...I am so careless.Lady,kick his *** for me!!!

Lady - no problem!!!

Lady uses the Kalina Ana and shoots a rocket towards the cannon.The cannon is destroyed and Xaurus is injured.

XAURUS - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!THAT'S IT!!! YOU ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Xaurus attacks them using the spear but they are too fast for him.Kyrie shoots at his eye and permenantly blind him.

Xaurus - AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!MY EYES!!!MY EYES!!!

Trish - it is your funeral!,Die!!!

Trish uses a lightning thrust attack using Sparda t Xaurus.The sword thrusts his body.Lady fires the Kalina Ann and Kyrie uses the double katana and slashes furiously at him.His blood splatters everywhere and Xaurus are roaring in pain.

Xaurus - ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

They finished him with a combo attack.Trish charges the Kalinna Ann with lightning and Kyrie stands on top of the Kalina Ann and Lady fires it.The rocket is charged with lightning powers and Kyries jumps on the rocket.She jumps towards Xaurus and slashes him at the face and made kick jump from him before the rocket hits Xaurus.The rocket is hit and Xaurus is defeated.

Xaurus - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY FRIENDS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE!!!MY MASTER WILL REVENGE FOR ME!!!!!!!NO!!!!!

Xaurus has exploded.The only thing left behind is the spear he uses.

Lady - hey,it is the spear.

The spear floats and flies away towards Dante's direction.

Lady - what!!?where did it go!?

Trish - To Dante,i guess.

Trish is bleeding heavily.

Kyrie - Trish!Lady,let's take her into the ADM and treat her!

Lady - OK!!

Lady and Kyrie carries Trish to the ADM and starts treating her.

meanwhile,Dante is fighting several demons with horse's legs inside the lake's shrine.They uses a spear as weapon.They are called the Darktaurs.

Dante - man,these guys are often chasing me!!!am i popular now to demons!?wait,there is another thing flying towards here.

The spear landed at Dante's ground which creates a tremor and knocks all Darktaurs off balance.Dante takes the spear and use it.

Dante - Wow,this is the one i talking about!let's roll!!!

Dante swings the spear and slashes the Darktaurs one by one.After that,he impales one of them.

Dante - whoa,this is good!!!i can still take more of them!!

Dante extends the spear and impales one more Darktaur.

Dante - Two...

Dante impales four more of them and he locks them in place.

Dante - This is all of them!All right,see ya!!

The spear emits laser beam which destroys all of the Darktaurs.However,more of Darktaurs has come.

Dante - Aww,there is still more!?Alright,eat this,punks!!

Dante aims the spear and fires laser beams at them.after that,he uses the spear and pierces the ground.the area is devastated with ultra powerful laser beams which destroys the Darktaurs and the shrine.

Dante - oh ****,i better get that thing out quickly!!!

Dante runs and get the shield.Then he runs to the entrance of the shrine.he managed to escape and the shrine exploded and Dante is blown to the lake.He swims up to the lake and gets the shield back nearby at the waters.

Dante - alright,i get a spear!!now i can poke Lady's *** for bribing me!!! hehehe!!! thanks girl for the spear!!!

Dante saw a corpse holding something on the shore.He swam towards the shore.It seems the corpse is holding a new developed shotgun.

Dante - Whoa,this must be my lucky day!!!Sorry pal,i am taking this!

Dante obtains the Holy Shield!!!
Dante obtains the Longinus!!!
Dante obtains the Max Shooter!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice one, nice new Devil arm, I really liked Trish, Lady and Kyrie killing Xaurus that part was great. rep+ for a nice story and keep it up :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;70640 said:
Nice one, nice new Devil arm, I really liked Trish, Lady and Kyrie killing Xaurus that part was great. rep+ for a nice story and keep it up :)

Thank you...:) rep+ for you...the data spoilers are...

Xaurus - A super dinosaur demon which is modified with machines.The project is conducted by Darren.Uses powerful laser cannon and the legendary spear which is stolen from Sparda,the Longinus.

Longinus - A spear once Sparda used.The spear can extend infinitely and uses the power of laser.

Max Shooter - A new developed shotgun which is heavily modified to perfection.Easy to use and has low recoil time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The story is going very nicely so far. Getting better. If you need any help, ideas, or editing, just lemme know. I'll gladly help. :]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;70960 said:
The story is going very nicely so far. Getting better. If you need any help, ideas, or editing, just lemme know. I'll gladly help. :]

Thank you:) ...as you can see,I need your help to edit all of the chapters after i Finished doing the fan fiction...can you plz help me after i finished writing it...?:lol: rep+ for you for liking the story...however,I think not many people likes my story and post any comments about my fan fiction as it is too long,you see...:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
dude, it just takes a little time, the stories going fine, just ask yourself what you see happening in it, and then inspiration will come, basically just keep it up you're doing great it's a good story :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71313 said:
dude, it just takes a little time, the stories going fine, just ask yourself what you see happening in it, and then inspiration will come, basically just keep it up you're doing great it's a good story :)

all right,i will continue it because of you...:) rep+ for being a good friend...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
no probably, rep+ for being cool and friendly too.
If you want to discuss about it with me feel free, I will help you to continue if you want, just tell me how you primarily see it ending and I will help you all I can I promise :).

for example, even though I haven't finished any of mine yet, I soon will, given time, because I know how they will end.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i think i will continue later days...as i am tired and need some new ideas...so don't worry guys as i will continue the story...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
that's okay, and like I said if you want any help at all I will help you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
no probs... :)

now get rest... you cant work on a tired mind.

I will probably have more on my stories *but even as a so-called master of fan fic I need ideas too*

Top Bottom