• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;75726 said:
^ A pleasure to read through and through.

loved Hades, loved Nero's attitude, loved the mysterious knight with Yamato, loved the magtaurs. just purely loved it, rep+ :)

well thank you,meow...new data spoilers....rep + to you,meow...:)

Magtaurs - Goat demons which has superb resistance to physical attacks.However,vulnerable to water.

Hades - The ruler of all fire demons.Berial,Phantom are under his command.A super large demon who controls fire.However,he is too old to fight as he has been imprisoned for a very long time by Mundus.

Hades (Devil Arms) - An armour,gauntlets and greaves set.Able to use fire attacks and boosts Dante's attack and defense considerably.

Yamato - A katana once used by Vergil.Has many magical properties.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thank you for the rep, keep up the kickass story, love the knight geezer.

I am trying to guess who that is and I have thought of one possibility :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I'll Pm you about that as I don't wanna spoil anything .lol. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 8 - Knighthood

Nero is still unconscious.Dante is still carrying him and run to the forest.

Dante - Hey,kid..you are heavy,you know..?

Dante has dropped him to a safe spot nearby.Dante tries to contact the girls.

Dante - Hey,Trish! Do you read me!?

Trish (by communicator) - Loud and clear! What happened?

Dante - One of my fans attack me and Nero just now.The guy is Warren,the tall and skinny guy one.

Trish (by communicator) - He what!?

Dante - That's not all.The kid is out cold!

Trish (by communicator) - What you want us to do?

Dante - Pick him up.I am giving the signal now.

Dante uses his communicator and gives out the signal.

Trish (by communicator) - Got it.We moving out now!

Dante - Counting on ya!

Dante breaks the communication and sits on a rock nearby.He waits for 10 minutes and the girls arrived by driving the ADM.

Dante - Hey.Here is Nero.

Kyrie - What happened?

Dante - Exhausted.Use too much of his demonic power.

Lady - Where is the sword,Yamato?

Dante - He dropped it.Give him a nice kick in the *** when he wakes up.

Trish - Heh.No problem.

Lady - What about you?

Dante - I am going on.I going to the west side.Take care of him.

Trish - Oh yeah.Take this.

Trish hands Dante a small,portable rocket launcher.

Dante - Don;t think it is still too heavy?

Lady - We can't do anything about the weight.it is the best we can do.

Dante - All right.

Dante obtains U-Chaser!!

Dante - Well,i am going now.Take care,girls.

Kyrie - Bye.Thanks for saving Nero.

Dante - No problem.

Dante bids them goodbye and moves on.

Dante goes to west side of the forest and reaches a mountain valley.The mountain valley is foggy and very tall.

Dante - This is a major pain in the ***...Well,better get moving...

Dante climbs up the mountains.While he was traveling,he encounters some familiar ice monsters,however they look much sinister and dangerous.They have larger claws,longer tail,but same body size.when they breathes,ice clouds are seen.They are called Neo-Frosts.

Dante - Heh,i always see these guys again and again.Now I am popular to their kind now?

Neo-Frosts are growling and prepare to strike Dante.

Dante equips his Hades weapon and uses the Sword Master style.

Dante - All right...Come on,you icy freaks!!! I am gonna kick your icy asses back to hell!!

Dante punches one of the Neo-Frosts with a fire punch.He attacks them by kicking them furiously in 180 degrees,called the Magma Kick.After that he uppercuts them calle Fire Uppercut.Dante jumps and does a multiple Hades Air Combo at the Neo-Frosts,which kills them.Only two are remaining.

Dante - There is two of you left...Prepare to die!!

Dante use the Trickster style and use Dash to close the distance between him and the Neo-Frosts.Dante uses the Hades Combo and finishes the final two.

Dante - Heh,too easy.

Dante proceeds upward and while he is on his way,he meets several Flecasaurs,but Dante shoots them using his Ebony and Ivory guns with ease while running.

Dante reaches to a destroyed shrine in his way.A powerful presence is watching him.

Dante - Whoa!!

The mysterious knight appears directly in front of him.He holds his late brother's sword,Yamato.

Mysterious Knight - ...

The knight throws the Yamato to Dante.Dante grabs the sword back.

Dante - A good respectable man.Someone should learn from you.

The knight draws his sword and prepares to battle.The knight taunts him tilting his hand which could means "Come on".

Dante draws his Rebellion and prepares his stance.

Dante - All right...Let's make this an honourable fight!!!

Dante uses the Stinger at the knight but the knight blocks the attack.Dante keeps using he Rebellion Combo at the knight,but the knight simply blocks them.

Dante - Humph...Try this!!!

Dante jumps and use the Helm Breaker attack,but the knight deflects the attack by the timing counter attack technique.Dante is disoriented in the air and the knights punches him in the stomach and kicks him far away and hits the mountain walls.

Dante - Urgghhh....

The knight laughs at him and taunts him again by tilting both of his hands at him.

Dante - You got the nerve.now i am gonna kick your taunting ***!!!

Dante runs and throws several Rebellion Combos at him but none are hit.The guard counter attacks with his several furious combos which leaves Dante to be defensive.

Dante - urghh!!

Dante is tackled by the knight and the knight slashes him furiously and Dante counters him by kicking him on the face.The knight is knocked backwards.

Dante is injured heavily,but he smiles and prepares to fight again.

Dante - Now this is a real fight about.Take this!!!

Dante uses the Drive technique at the knight but he jumps and he shoots the dark ball attack.Dante dodges and he keeps using the Over Drive technique at him.Dante's Over Drive attacks and the knight's dark ball attacks keeps colliding and explode a lot which damages and knocks down them both.

Dante - Urghhh...

mysterious Knight - ...

Both of them are standing barely on the ground.Dante runs and use the Stinger attack at the knight.This time the knight doesn't block but he choke lifts Dante before his attack connects which makes Dante helpless.

Dante - Arghhh....

The knight stabs him with his giant sword.Dante is coughing blood and bleeds heavily.

Dante - ARGHHH!!

The knight keeps brutally stabbing him with his giant sword.Then he throws Dante down.He takes the Rebellion sword from the ground and stabs him on the ground.

Dante - Arghh!!!No...

Dante is presumed dead.The knight turns back and walks away.Suddenly,a tremendous power surrounds Dante and Dante takes his Rebellion out of his chest.He finally stands.

Dante - This isn't over.

Mysterious Knight - ...

The knight draws his sword and prepares to fight.Dante changes to his D.T. form and charges at the knight by using a superior Stinger attack.That attack hits the knight.The knight is knocked backwards and shoots he dark ball attack at Dante.Dante just use his fists to destroy the dark balls.

Mysterious Knight - ...

The knight attacks Dante but Dante uses Hades to counter his slash attack.Dante caught the knight off guard and he uses the powerful multiple punch and kick attack powered with flames called the Ultimatum.The knight is injured badly,but he still shoots a dark ball attack at Dante.Dante jumps to evade and shoots two powerful fireballs which has large explosion radius,called the Flare Crush.The knight is knocked down to the ground and at last defeated.

Mysterious Knight - ...

The knight stands and teleports away.Dante is injured badly which needs treatment.

Dante - Damn...that is serious...Hope i won't get into his badass side...

Dante limps to a covered place at the shrine and rests.

Meanwhile,at the secret lab...

Warren - He has it.

Lucy - Are you sure...?

Warren - Positive.Even my weapon is destroyed by him.

Darren - No one ever destroy your weapon before.The famous Galebound...

Warren - it is a replica.the real one is in my room.

Darren - Good.Let us proceed to the next operation.Lucy,Warren,both of you knows what to do.

Lucy and Warren - Yes,leader...

Lucy and Warren both walks outside of the room.Meanwhile,Darren is thinking.

Darren - This could be it.Xarxas,come here!

A shrouded figure appears from the back.He is cloaked all in black and his face is covered by bandages and black hood.he has two different designs of short broadswords on his back sword sheaths.

Xarxas - You called...?

Darren - Is it true?

Xarxas - Yeah.It will be yours,soon.

Darren - Good.I will step into the battlefield soon.Get ready,Xarxas.

Xarxas - I will.

Xarxas has faded into the darkness.Darren is wondering.

Darren - The Son of Sparda,Dante.Will die in front of me!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, the battle between Dante and the Knight had me gripped and at the edge of my seat, all those colliding attacks and Dante stabbed with his own sword, BRILLIANT, this rocks bro keep it up man +rep, oh and I love Hades attacks they are utter sweet. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;76410 said:
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, the battle between Dante and the Knight had me gripped and at the edge of my seat, all those colliding attacks and Dante stabbed with his own sword, BRILLIANT, this rocks bro keep it up man +rep, oh and I love Hades attacks they are utter sweet. :)

thank u...rep+ t you too...

Data spoilers...

Neo-Frosts - New upgraded version of Frosts.Much more stronger,agile,and higher endurances then normal Frosts.Uses powerful ice attacks and is weak to fire attacks.

U-Chaser - Powerful missile launcher which fires homing missiles.

Moves List will be updated...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 9 - Memento

Dante is resting below of a covered place of the shrine.He is healing quickly,but he falls asleep for a while.He reminisces his childhood...

He remembers when he and his twin brother,Vergil playing together when they are child.

Dante - Hey,let's play football!

Vergil - OK!

They played football happily as their mother,Eva are watching them.She smiles when she saw them are happy playing together.

Another flashback,this one occurs at the mountains...

Dante and Vergil are climbing on a mountain by walking a dangerous,narrow and steep road.

Vergil - Hey,isn't it a bit dangerous?

Dante - Nah.let's see who can climb the top first!!

Vergil - Loser will be paying the winner a dinner!!

Both of them run on the steep road very fast,however,Dante slips down and fell.

Dante - Ahhh!!!!

Vergil - Dante!!!

Vergil grabs Dante's hand.However,Dante's hand is almost slipped.

Dante - No...

Vergil - Hang on,little brother!!!

Vergil quickly find a ledge to grab on.He grabbed on the ledge and pulls Dante upwards.Dante is safe.

Dante - I am sorry,brother...

Vergil - Don't worry.Let's go home,OK...?

Dante smiled happily.

Dante - OK!

Both of them runs down and returned to home safely.

The last flashback,occurs before the events of the DMC 3...

Dante and Vergil are fighting each other fiercely in a deserted haunted building.However,Vergil gains the upper hand and defeats Dante.

Vergil - You will never learn,eh Dante?

Dante - I won;t lose to you,Vergil!!!

Dante wanted to punch Vergil,but Vergil blocks his punch and kicks him on the stomach.Dante is heavily injured and bleeds heavily.Vergil stabs Dante's stomach with his Yamato to injure him more.

Vergil - Power is everything.Because we don't have power,we couldn't protect mother!!!

Vergil takes out his Yamato from Dante's stomach and sheathes it away.

Vergil - Leave now,Dante.You are not worthy to use the power of Sparda!!!

Vergil walks away from the building,while Dante is crying himself inside the haunted building.

now in present time,Dante is awake.

Dante - huargh...Nice sleep...

Dante stands up and prepares to climb on top again.

Dante - Heh.This time I will be on the top!!!

Dante runs upwards on the mountains.He encounters many Flecasaurs and Neo-Frosts n his way upwards.

Dante - Wow!!! Do all of you wants to invite me to a party or something?

Neo-Frosts shoots some ice needles at Dante.Dante side rolls to dodge the attack.Dante sighs.

Dante - Guess not.Prepare to lose,assholes!!!

Dante equips the U-Chaser and uses the Gunslinger style.He uses an attack which fire multiple homing missiles which seek and destroy multiple enemies.The attack is called Demolition.Every single demons are wiped out clean.

Dante - Whoa...This thing is good!!!

Dante continues his journey.As he getting near to the top,he encounters increasing of number of demons.He just ignores them and runs to the top.

He finally reached at the top of the mountain.The top of the mountain is surprisingly an arena built on top of the mountain.However,the arena is almost destroyed by unknown means.In the middle of the arena,there is a pure white orb which contains demonic aura.Dante approaches it and takes it.

Dante obtains the Celestial Orb!!

Dante leaves the arena,but the exit is sealed by demonic power.

Dante - What the hell...?

The arena is shaking and the ground has become flat because of the quake.A demonic jet machine flies around the arena and at last landed on the arena.The demon is a dragon,has flesh and machine all over its body.The dragon's head is metallic,but flesh inside.Has very bright red eyes,has long tails,and has very big wings.His claws are surprisingly short,but very sharp.He has multiple cannons at the back of his body,machine guns at the dragon's arms,missile launchers on his back and multiple laser mini cannons on his wings.He speaks with mechanical voice.

Machine Dragon - I AM...MAGNOS...THE KING OF ALL DEMONIC DRAGONS...

Dante - Well,what do you know? At last,I have met a king here.Shall i kick your ***,my Lord?

Magnos - SON OF SPARDA...AT LAST,I AM ABLE TO GET MY REVENGE FOR KILLING ME...YOU WILL NOT TAUNT AT ME ANYMORE,AS I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND PUT IT INTO MY COLLECTION...

Dante - Well,bring it on!!

Magnos take flight and flies around the arena.The dragon shoots multiple missiles at Dante.Dante uses the Demolition attack using U-Chaser to counter him.

Dante - This will not be long.Take this!!!

Dante shoots many missiles at Magnos.Some of the missiles are hit,but Magnos is not flinched or hurt.Magnos counters Dante by shooting his machine guns while chasing Dante around.Dante is helpless and runs to avoid being shot.

Dante - All right...this will take a little longer...

Dante uses his Ebony and Ivory and shoots at Magnos.Magnos ignored the shots and uses a fire breath attack on him.Dante jumps on top of him and uses many Rebellion Combos on him but Magnos seems are not injured at all.Magnos shakes his body and releases a shockwave to drop Dante down.Dante is knocked down to the ground heavily.

Dante - urgghh...This will take longer...

Magnos releases some flying miniatures of himself.They are targeting Dante and shoots him with missiles.Dante keeps dodging to avoid being shot.They are called Mini Magnos.

Dante - What the hell...?he can creates clones of himself...give me a break...

Dante uses the Max Shooter and uses Charge Shots to destroy the Mini Magnoses,but Magnos catches him off guard and grabs Dante with his claws.Magnos flies very high to the atmosphere layer.He throws down Dante from there and Dante is knocked down tremendously to the ground.Dante is injured,and he is unable to move.Magnos uses several demonic seals on him to avoid escape.Magnos is charging a powerful attack.

Magnos - TIME TO DIE..SON OF SPARDA...

Magnos is glowing brightly with bluish aura.He uses all of his energy and fires a super powerful blue laser cannon from it's mouth,which destroys the arena and the mountain.The arena is no longer there and Dante is gone.

Magnos - AT LAST...SPARDA'S BLOODLINE IS OVER...I HAVE GET MY REVENGE FINALLY...

Dante - No you don't.

Magnos is distracted from the voice and see where is it coming from.it is Dante in his D.T. form,flying behind him and are equipping Hades.

Dante - This friend of yours protect me.

Hades is glowing brightly.

Magnos - I SEE...YOU HAVE DEFEATED HADES...

Dante - Your time is up!!!

Dante grabs his tail and swings it fiercely.Dante throws Magnos down the same way Dante is thrown from the atmosphere layer.Dante summons a pillar of fire,called the Flame Pillar to avoid Magnos to escape.

Dante - it is my turn to kill you!!!

Dante uses the Diablos and Hades on the same time.He charges his demonic powers to its fullest.Dante summons a powerful dark powered meteor,covered with intense flames.This attack is called Meteor End.

Dante - bye bye!!!

Dante releases the meteor and hits Magnos.The whole arena and mountain has exploded which results a big explosion.Magnos is presumed destroyed.However,he survived.But most of his body are lost.Only the head,wings,and body remain.Dante went down and reverts to his human form.

Magnos - ARGHHH...SON OF SPARDA...YOU ARE TRULY STRONG...MAYBE STRONGER THAN YOUR OWN FATHER...I HAVE UNDERESTIMATED YOU...YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHY FOR MY POWER...USE IT WELL...

Magnos has faded into an orb,glimmers brightly.The orb goes inside of Dante.

Dante - Oh yeah!!!

Dante waits for something to happen.But nothing happens.

Dante - What the heck!? what is going on,man?

Dante is angry and punches to the ground.The mountain start to collapse.

Dante - Oops.Gotta go!!!

Dante runs downwards to the mountain.However,he met a very big gap from the place he stands to the exit.

Dante - ah...come on...Hey,what is that?

A demonic machine dragon flies towards him.the demonic dragon has a cockpit to sit.the machine itself are around the size of a car.It has many weaponry.

Dante - Cool!!

Dante sits on it.Dante controls the dragon using the control column.He flies away from the mountains.

Dante - Whooo!!!

Dante encounters several bird demons.have sharp claws and beaks,but small sized.They are Peatrokillers.

Dante - Heh.This is easy.Watch out!!!

Dante controls the dragon and flies high speed and tackles them on impact.Several are knocked down dead,but some are still chasing Dante.

Dante - Won't give up,eh...?Take this!!

Dante fires homing missiles from the dragon's back using the controls.All of the Peatrokillers are shot dead.

Dante - Whoa!!!this is great!!!

However,Dante encounters 4 dozens of Peatrokillers.They are waiting for him on the sky.

Dante - Shoot.This looks bad...Wait,a blue button.it says 'Ultimate Corona'.All right,let's press this!!!

Dante presses the button.The dragon charges energy and fires the same super powerful blue laser cannon.The attack has destroyed every single of them.

Dante - YEAH!!!

Dante lands near the forest.The dragon has fly away.

Dante - Heh,thanks pal.

Dante returns to the place he left Nero.

Dante obtains Magnos!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ina word, Magnificent, this keeps on delivering the goods, awesome flashbacks of Vergil and Dante, I loved the new devil arm that Dante has now, keep it up man this rocks :) +rep

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;77480 said:
Ina word, Magnificent, this keeps on delivering the goods, awesome flashbacks of Vergil and Dante, I loved the new devil arm that Dante has now, keep it up man this rocks :) +rep

thx for liking...rep+ to you,meow...

Data spoilers...

Magnos - A demonic dragon which has been slained by Sparda.Revived by unknown means and modified heavily with machines.

Mini Magnos - Miniatures of Magnos.Small but poweerful.

Peatrokiller - Demonic birds.Very agile and intelligent.Dangerous in groups.

Magnos (Devil Arms) - A powerful morphing weapon.Has three modes.

1)Flying Mode - A jet mode.Magnos has many variety of weapons but has lower attack power.Can only be used in a brief period of time.

2)Battle Mode - A powerful robot form.high attack power and high defense.Can only be used in D.T. form.

3)Ride Mode - A bike mode.Lacks attack power but has very high speed to tackles enemies.Can only be used in a brief period of time.

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils soundtrack track listing will be avialable soon...The composers will be the Order of R.L.C.,meow...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 10 - Revival

It is already midnight.Dante arrives at the place where he left Nero.He saw that Nero is awake and the girls are asleep.

Dante - Hey.You OK?

Nero - I'm all right.Thanks for saving me.

Dante - You owe me one.

Nero - Yeah.

Nero's arm starts to glow strangely.It emits blue aura brightly.

Nero - Hey,what is this...?

Dante - What the hell happened?is there any demons around?

Nero - No,but...AHHH!!!!

Nero went into his D.T. form.The blue demon spirit behind him is fading away.

Nero - Arghh!!!

Dante - Hey,kid!!

The blue demon spirit has faded.Nero is unconscious.

Dante - What the hell...?Hey!

Yamato is gone too.

Dante - What the hell is going on here!!? Don't tell me...

The mysterious knight is walking around the forest.he is injured badly.

Mysterious Knight - urghh...

The blue demon spirit reappears in front of the knight.The spirit merges with the knight.

Mysterious Knight - AHHHH!!!!

The knight is in pain.He screamed so loud that the forest is shaking.

Mysterious Knight - ARGHHH!!!!

An explosion occurs at the knight.It destroyed the forest a lot.However,he survived.

Mysterious Man - Arghhh...

The knight is no more there.A man is there in his place.He looks around the same age with Dante,his hair is let down.He straightened his hair to the top.He wears blue coat,but has black stripes around the coat.He is holding the Yamato,and the sword the knight uses.He talks to Dante telepathically.

Mysterious Man - it has been a long time,brother.

Dante hears the voice telepathically.

Dante - No way...Vergil!!!

Vergil - I'm back,Dante.Time to settle the score!

Dante - No way.I saw you dead in Mallet Island!!!

Vergil - When I exploded at Mallet Island,my power is scattered.I have become a living parasite,lives in that young man's arm.

Dante - You mean this kid's arm!!?

Vergil - Yes.He lives nearby to the island,and he has the blood of our father,Sparda.Some of my power combined and formed into the knight you fought earlier.With a help of someone.

Dante- Who?

Vergil - The girl's brother,Credo.I trapped his soul before he died.I changed his soul to a demonic knight,which resembles me.

Dante - Why you!!!

Vergil - I controlled him to keep killing demons to become stronger.Wahahhaa!!! Credo is dead finally,because of me.

Dante - I will make you pay for this Vergil!!!

Vergil - Wahahaha!!! You have never changed,Dante.We will meet again,soon enough.this time,i am taking back my remaining powers from the kid.

Vergil puts the broadsword on his back.

Vergil - Till next time,Dante.

Dante - Wait!!!

Dante is clenching his fist tightly.he looks very angry.

Dante - Vergil...What are you scheming this time!!?

Vergil travels forward to leave the forest.However,many Flecasaurs appeared and surrounds him while the exit is sealed.

Vergil - Humph.Better get a warm up now.

Vergil is preparing his battle stance.Four Flecasaurs
are charging towards him.

Vergil - Die.

Vergil uses his Yamato's sheath to knock them airborne.Then he slashes them upwards and downwards multiple times.The attack is called the Upper Slash.Vergil taunts them by tilting his hand like Dante.

Vergil - How weak.All of you,come on.

All the Flecasaurs charges at him.Vergil executes a spinning slash attack which knocks them all down.The attack is called Spinning Slash.

Vergil - Prepare yourselves!!!

Vergil charges his Yamato and releases multiple orbs of slashes at them.Most of the Flecasaurs are killed.The attack is called Judgement Cut.

Vergil - Humph.How boring.

A few Flecasaurs are remaining.Vergil charges his sword again and releases a ground shockwave attack from his sword.The attack devastates many Flecasaurs.The attack is called Ground Wave.

Vergil - Too easy.

There is one Flecasaur left.Vergil sheathes his sword back and prepares in a sword draw stance.

Vergil - Come.

The Flecasaur rush towards him without knowing his death is near.Vergil slashes the Flecasaur's head so fast which rivals the speed of light.It seems the attack is a fast counter attack.The attack is called the Quick Draw.
Vergil sheathes his sword back.

Vergil - Humph.Waste of my time.

Vergil continues his way out.He reaches the town.

Vergil - Sparda's power will be mine,and I will defeat my younger brother.Hahahhaha!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
EXTRAORDINARY, I love it, Vergil back, the explanation and the hatred towards the brothers brought back, sheer utter brilliance.
Chaos Master you deserve alot of kudos for this, it rocks mega time, I loved Vergil's taunts and one liners they were so funny and resembled Vergil's attitude in the game to a "T". Perfect story bro keep it up, I can't wait until the next part to see what'll happen to Nero :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) +rep :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;77788 said:
EXTRAORDINARY, I love it, Vergil back, the explanation and the hatred towards the brothers brought back, sheer utter brilliance.
Chaos Master you deserve alot of kudos for this, it rocks mega time, I loved Vergil's taunts and one liners they were so funny and resembled Vergil's attitude in the game to a "T". Perfect story bro keep it up, I can't wait until the next part to see what'll happen to Nero :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) +rep :)

meow...thx..rep+ to you...new spoilers...and moves list spoilers for Vergil...meow...:)

Vergil - The twin brother of Dante.Uses the Yamato with great swordsmanship.Has the broadsword,Tiamat,and pair of gauntlets,greaves and armour called the Seiryuu.

Tiamat (Devil Arms) - A large broadsword used by the mysterious knight previously.Powerful and destructive.

Seiryuu (Devil Arms) - A pair of gauntlets,greaves and armour powered by the power of wind.Retrieved by killing one of the dragon lords under Magnos command.

Vergil's Skills

Darkslayer

Air Trick - Same as DMC3 SE
Trick Up - Same as DMC3 SE
Trick Down - Same as DMC3 SE
Teleport - Allows Vergil to teleport any nearby spots near to the enemies.

Yamato

Yamato Combo 1 - Same as DMC3 SE
Rapid Slash - Same as DMC3 SE
Upper Slash - Same as DMC3 SE
Judgement Cut - Same as DMC3 SE
Aerial Rave - Same as DMC3 SE
Yamato Combo 2 - Vergil draws his sword and slashes his enemies fiercely without pause
Multi Slash - Vergil slashes multiple times at any front enemies.A multi hit attack.
Spinning Slash - A powerful spinning slash attack.
Quick Draw - Quick step slash attack.Can be used as counter attack.

Tiamat

Tiamat Combo - Same as DMC3 SE
Stinger - Same as DMC3 SE
High Time - Same as DMC3 SE
Helm Breaker - Same as DMC3 SE
Round Trip - Same as DMC3 SE
Endless Fury - Powerful multiple slash attack using the Tiamat and Yamato.Hits frontal enemies only.Hits mutiple enemies.

Seiryuu

Seiryuu Combo - Same as DMC3 SE
Seiryuu Combo 2 - Powerful multi kick attack.
Twister Kick - Same as Rising Sun
Hurricane Fury - Same as Lunar Phase
Silwer Wind - Same as Starfall
Sonic Break - Charges a wind energy attack and unleash it to the enemies.A powerful wind attack.
Tornado - A powerful tornado attack executed by punching the ground with wind energy.

Summoned Swords

Spiral Swords - Same as DMC3 SE
Sword Storm - Same as DMC3 SE
Blistering Swords - Same as DMC3 SE
Sealing Swords - Summons several magical swords to seal enemies movements for a moment.A multi hit attack.Consumes D.T. Trigger.
Sword of Judgement - Summons several large magical swords to impale enemies.Consumes D.T. Trigger.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 11 - Remembrance

Vergil travels to south from Leo Town.It seems that he seeks something,and wants to meet Dante.

Vergil - Dante...

Vergil found a big cave.There are many weird pillars surrounding are destroyed.It is presumed that there is a shrine inside the cave.

Vergil - This is a hassle.Better get going to get to a teleporter...

Vergil enters the cave.He walks deep inside that he encounters a big lost city,with ancient machines around.There are long stairs from the spot he is standing now.

Vergil - ...

Vergil walks down the stairs and encounter some Flecasaurs.Vergil easily dispatches them with his Yamato Combo.

Vergil - How boring...

Vergil continues walking downwards.He reaches the most bottom floor of the ancient city.

Several Magtaurs appear.it seems that they are waiting for Vergil to come.

Vergil - How good of you all to welcome me.As a gift for your kindness...

Vergil equips his Seiryuu Devil Arms.He taunts them by taunting his hand at them.

Vergil - Come on.

Magtaurs attack Vergil using their fire breaths attacks.Vergil dodges the attack and use Teleport to get behind them.Vergil uses a powerful kick attack which raises them all airborne called the Twister Kick.Vergil is raised upwards due to the wind current.He uses his Yamato and use the Aerial Rave combo attack to slash 4 of them to half.Only 5 Magtaurs are left.

Vergil - Humph.Watch this closely.

Vergil uses the Seiryuu again.He concentrates his wind energy at his fist.He then slams his fist down and creates a powerful tornado attack which destroyed the surrounding area anddestroys all of the Magaturs.The attack is called Tornado.

Vergil - So weak.Pieces of garbage.

Vergil equips his Yamato back.He travels again and reaches a dead end.He found a weird sword decorated with skulls on top of a table nearby.

Vergil - ...

Vergil obtains the Skull Sword!!

A path emerges from the dead end.A secret tunnel appears suddenly.Vergil continues and found an advanced but old teleporter.

Vergil - At last,i am able to meet my younger brother.

Vergil steps into the teleporter.He has been teleported near Dante's location.

Vergil - Dante...

Vergil walks and reaches Dante with the ADM nearby.Dante is chatting with Lady,Trish and Kyrie.

Vergil - It has been a long time,brother.

Dante is shocked and turns backwards and faced Vergil.The girls are shocked to see who is it.

Dante - Vergil...It is,brother...

Lady - How did you return,Vergil!!?

Vergil - My powers are scattered I have been defeated by Dante.Some of my powers wandered to that young man's soul,which changes his arm.Some of it went to Agnus,the insane fool.After that arm of that young man has become stronger,I have to.And i have been reborn,using that girl's brother as a host.

Kyrie - why you...

Trish stops Kyrie from attacking him.Dante steps forward to face Vergil.

Dante - How did you get to be that Mundus' servant? I thought you can kick his ***,huh?

Vergil smiles a bit.

Vergil - I could,if i am in top condition.He defeated me,he transformed me into a knight called Nelo Angelo,and become his puppet.

Dante - I see...

Nero wakes up.

Nero - Urgh...

Dante - Hey,kid.You all right?

Nero - Yeah...who is this guy? Why does he looked like Dante?

Lady - Dante's twin brother,Vergil.Known as the DarkSlayer.The real user of the Yamato.

Nero stands up as he is shocked.

Nero - What!!?

Trish - That arm of yours is his power.He lives inside that arm for a long time,Nero.

Vergil laughs.

Vergil - hahahhaaa!! How is my power,Nero? My power gives you power,as you have the blood of Sparda.

Dante - How did you know that!?

Vergil - The old man,Sanctus told him.I just hear he said it silently.That old fool who wants to wield the power of Sparda,is a trash.

Nero - What do you want!?

Vergil draws his Yamato and points is at Nero.

Vergil - That arm.I want it back.

Nero - No way.It is mine.come and get it.

Vergil - Fine.

Vergil charges at him and slashes Nero.Nero dodges and use his Red Queen to counter.They keep colliding swords each other until Vergil catch him off guard and chokes him.

Vergil - Not bad.But you are not worthy to use the power of Sparda!!!

Vergil tries to stab him,but Dante intervenes by shooting Vergil.

Vergil - Leave me,brother!! I want my power back!!!

Dante - And i don't want to miss the show.Hiyaahh!!!

Dante takes out his Rebellion and attacks Vergil.Vergil releases Nero and attacks Dante too.Dante and Vergil keeps fighting with their swords with no prevail.The fight ended in a draw.

Vergil - Still as good as ever,Dante.

Vergil smiles.

Dante - You too,brother.

Dante smiles too.

Both of them sheathes their sword.

Vergil - I will take it back later.Be prepared,Nero.

Vergil teleports away.

Dante went and check at Nero.

Dante - You OK?

Nero - yeah...What is this all about?

Dante looks at Trish.

Dante - You know that i don't like to tell stories.

Trish - Oh,all right.I will explain to you later,OK?

Nero - OK.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Awesome, Nero seeing Vergil and being confused was awesome man, keep it up bro :)

I can't wait for more of Vergil, and to see if Nero keeps safe :) +rep :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;78709 said:
Awesome, Nero seeing Vergil and being confused was awesome man, keep it up bro :)

I can't wait for more of Vergil, and to see if Nero keeps safe :) +rep :)

thx...meow...another 3 chapters,their fates will be decided,meow...:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've added a heckload of rep but I don't think its enough. If it were possible I'd have given you at least 100.:D

***** all the way:cool:

Top Bottom