• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
We want MORE! *Impatiently stares at Dante* :lol:

Your story makes me want more awesomeness, feed our need for more of your storytelling, please? ^_^

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;106618 said:
We want MORE! *Impatiently stares at Dante* :lol:

Your story makes me want more awesomeness, feed our need for more of your storytelling, please? ^_^

:lol:...Alright, alright! The next part will follow soon...^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Who's innuendo in particular you callipygan superman? :lol:

Oh dear, we should really stop this, if I laugh any more I'm going to end up in pain. :p

On a side note, I've been waiting for the day which your signature basically becomes the equivalant to nudity. :lol:

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;106656 said:
Who's innuendo in particular you callipygan superman? :lol:

Oh dear, we should really stop this, if I laugh any more I'm going to end up in pain. :p

On a side note, I've been waiting for the day which your signature basically becomes the equivalant to nudity. :lol:

You know which innuendo!;)......:lol:

I hope you don't end in pain, because I'll lose my most loyal innuendo fan.:lol:

As for the side note, that day came right today, little mister.:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angelo Credo;106678 said:
*Blames you...And drools at your signature* ^_^

blames you also also DA and i am also drooling at your sig...
damn my bisexuality...lol
back on topic....

Sparda™

Continuing...

------------------

Nero braked. Turning his bike the other way around, he accelerated back to the 'guests'. Dante was still viewing the horizon and noticed the light.

'See?! I told ya he'd be back.'

'You need to get out of here. Always bringing trouble...'

'Kid, listen. I told ya I'd be back, right?!'

'No you listen. I rule this city now. I don't need your help, Dante.'

All of a sudden Nero's arm was glowing. The Destino Argento became blueish from It. Nero then saw atop the tower in front of them. Again, the angelic warrior, but now, he saw a dark floating trenchcoat, with blue nuances, near to him. Dante began to see in the same place and sensed something very familiar.

Trish and Lady saw the figures as well. Then, a tremor was heard. The sky began to echo from the flight of more than 10.000 Dark Bianco Angelo. Then, thousands of demons, released from dimensional hell gates began to pound the ground.

'Well, kid, do you need my help now, or ya gonna get your as$ kicked?!'

Nero slided his pointing finger under his nose, and then summoned the Yamato.

'Do I need to ask for help now?!'

Trish and Lady became ready for a fight.

------------------

In a spectacular showdown of firepower and stylish sword action, the demons were knocked down one after another. Nero grabbed the wing of a Bianco Angelo and slammed him down with all the fury, turning him into pieces. Dante threw the Rebellion in the air, stinging numerous demons for then returning in Dante's hands.

The angelic figure flew atop the warriors, and the black trenchcoat was flying as well....

'I wonder what are they doing here....'

Dante's curiosity for these mysterious figures wouldn't turn off right now....

-----------------------

To be continued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom