• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Roleplay - PLEASE READ!

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Don't wory 'bout it, Shadow. My char has been slow on the uptake too, but my excuse for her is that she's the sort to observe and play all sides to her benefit. XD

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Good clair with that we can continue the RP but i am saying that i will not posting as much as before because of my fanfic

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ This. :huh:
Crazy Demon if you're not going to be posting that much in the RP, I don't think it's a good idea that you play two characters in that case. Just my opinion on the matter.

Okay.
For anyone who would like to have a second character to play in the RP, here are the steps:

-You need to ask permission FIRST. Either send me a request, or VB or Trish, depending on whomever is online at the time.

-You will need to audition. This is for us to evaluate whether you'll be able to pull it off, and whether you completely understand the rules about multiple characters. So I'd advise you all to go re-read the rules about playing more than one character.

Refs:
The audition itself must be done in RP format. Draft up a brief setting and circumstance to set the scene. This can be a relaxed atmosphere or a tense one, it depends on who the character is.

Auditionee (lol) - be in-character from start to finish. Post with both your characters in their own individual posts as you interact with the ref(s) in the Audition thread.

Key points of focus
- 2nd Character OC audition: attention is paid more to the format of posts and content of posts.
- 2nd Character Canon audition: focus is on whether the player can play the part and keep canon character in-character; attention also paid to format and content of posts.

For auditions go to: http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=19370

All Refs please inform me of any ongoing or planned auditions and run the results past me first.

Top Bottom