• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Roleplay - PLEASE READ!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
We just get on with it.
Its like it told CV, as long as Vergil isn't around, i can't see much happening on the RP.

Plus. Cv's Vergil is the only bad guy there, so at the moment, it's a load of good guys holding hands, skipping and picking flowers.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I wanted Juls to be a double crosser, though, and that cant happen without Vergil.

Also, plox ignore the.mistakes. I'm on my phone.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
It's kinda dead atm, though. *coughershouldttlystartaneeRP,youknow,wiyhanawesomenewplitandeverythingcough*

I'm only joking, of course.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
When I've got the majority of my college work out of the way, and when the Easter hols roll round I can jump back in with my character, Albel and be the most evil d-bag in the world if you like. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'd like to stick an ebil character in there myself. But what with being Lady, Eva and Mundus, i can't do it.

It will be great to see you in the RP again Credo.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@VB: Um, I'd like to point out that Eris (my char) is actually a bad guy, the other characters just don't know that yet. But I really don't know how to continue the RP, and I don't want to just post a filler post, so I'm waiting too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If no one's gonna post just because C's gone, then what's the point of having one around? I'm gonna post if no one else will. So, anyone wanna post, or am I gonna have to revive this thing?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've contacted Cv. And i am waiting for a reply, so no rushing into things at the moment... please.

(I've just done it because i dunno what to suggest.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okies.
If Moises, Xevnas or Julie etc want to go on sub-missions then feel free to do so.
Just don't take the RP too far out from the plot that is going.
So (to quote Cv) if Julie and Xevnas want to go out on a date or make out even, then thats fine as long as they are interrupted by demons wanting a fight.

I may jump back in as Lady on a sub-mission. (Although more gets done on this website at night when i am in bed)

Knock yourselves out on the Rp, but STICK TO THE RULES.

EDIT:
Sub plots can't bee too complicated or too long, as the story needs to be switched easily from sub-mission to Main story plot

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Alrighty. I'm really hoping someone takes the lead, because Eris is the sort of character to stick her nose in others' business, and now that she's glued herself to the main group, she's not likely to go on a sub-mission of her own. XD

@DT: If your char is going on a sub-mission, maybe Eris might tag along to make sure her own plan doesn't get screwed up. Just a heads-up, though.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Right, because out of all of them, Xevnas harbors the most negative emotions... Good thinking, but ebil thinking!

Also, that idea with Xevnas and Julie going on a date... I wonder... Would Dani let me do that...?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've read through all thirty or so pages of RPG a few times and I have a question...what exactly is going on? I understand about closing the Hell Gates, but (and I dunno if this is because I have a shorter attention span than I previously thought) I'm still really confused.... >_< Sorry.

Btw, Joey (being the stubborn brat he is) is being very...sporadic about when he's helping me think up a post, so if I don't post for a while...it's his fault. *ignoring her evil muse*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is there confusion?!
A lot of the posts are fillers. They're not necessarily vital to the RP, which might be why everyone is confuzzled. It's just a bunch of writers bobbing around aimlessly. Don't mind these posts. If in doubt, just stick to the main plot. Just take note that it is Dante who has to close the last hellgate.

If you want to go ahead and close the other hellgates, this is what I meant in my vague description in the Main Plot post:
- Enter through the hellgate
- You need to find something in that region of the demon realm that will aid in helping you seal the hellgate. What this something is, is entirely up to whoever comes up with a good idea first.
- You need to fight your way back out to the human world.
- Either just before you go back through the hellgate, or right after you step back into the human world, there's a boss you need to defeat. Isis was the first, so you guys can work off that as your example. Keep in mind that this has to be a powerful boss, and you can't KILL it for good, since all the bosses you face throughout the RP are going to pitch up at the last hellgate and give Dante...well, hell (muahaha).

That's for the main plot. Whatever you guys would like to do as subplots, as long as it stays within the rules (eg. no 'naughty' content, no excessive cussing, etc)go forth and conquer! It does help to discuss possible plots beforehand with the players, so everyone knows what you're aiming for and what is going on, so feel free to make good use of this thread!

But as VB relayed across to you guys, don't put too much flesh on the subplots. If it continues on too long and it goes too deep, to the point where it overshadows the main plot of the RP (this is the discretion), it's not good. With 'not good' I mean, if one of the referees begin to post regularly again, they're going to snap the RP back on track, and then all you've been working toward with the subplot will flush down the drain and leave you very, very :verymad:. Don't create complex subplots, and try to have it somewhat relevant to the main RP.

That's it from me.
And no I'm not back. I thought I'd do a little tornado dance through the forum while everyone is offline, and have a quick peek to see how things are going with the RP. VB seems to be holding her own as Ref, so I'm :)

Well, to check on the RP, and to shamelessly add that I've started a blog (linky link in my siggy!) for anyone who cares to keep in touch with me, as I don't add many people to my facebook. Support meh pwease! :D

Besides that...

...I was never here...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
clairavance;210010 said:
Why is there confusion?!
A lot of the posts are fillers. They're not necessarily vital to the RP, which might be why everyone is confuzzled. It's just a bunch of writers bobbing around aimlessly. Don't mind these posts. If in doubt, just stick to the main plot.

Oooohhhh. Okay. Thnx, Claire.

So, I guess it's just figuring out how to go back to the main plot without some of the main characters, then? *suddenly feels really slow*

Top Bottom