• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Pinnacle of combat mobile game revealed

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think I prefer my DMC with a controller rather than a touchpad on a phone.

More on my thoughts later. It’s Christmas so i am off to do Christmas stuff.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Funny thing is the comments mentioned that its the third or 4th mobile game because 3 and 4 got versions.

Well its a new game so thats's something. The areas look new to me so maybe its a new adventure.

It is what it is.... so just take that into account.

Veloran

Looks weird, it's clearly 3 but there's also new non-3 environments and it looks like Mundus is there.

This is the worst Christmas present ever.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Los anuncios sobre la saga Devil May Cry no cesaron tras confirmarse la Devil May Cry HD Collection para PlayStation 4, Xbox One y PC, y ahora conocemos que un pequeño estudio chino ha adquirido los derechos de uso de la franquicia para desarrollar un título en dispositivos móviles.

The announcements regarding the DMC saga didn't stop with the confirmation of the DMC:HD Collection for the PS4, XB1 and PC, and now, and now we know that a small chinese studio has acquired the rights to use the franchise to develop a title for mobile devices.

Por el momento, aparentemente, Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat no abandonará el mencionado territorio de China.

For the moment, apparently, Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat will not see the light of day outside of China.

Yunchang Game es la desarrolladora que se encargará de dar forma a este interesante proyecto.

Yunchang Game is the developer in charge of giving shape to this interesting project.

Según ha sido posible saber, Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat se hará disponible en algún punto de 2018, y se moverá entre los géneros de la acción y el RPG, por lo que muy posiblemente nos encontraremos con múltiples novedades respecto a los elementos tradicionales de la saga.

Currently it has been led to be known, Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat will be available at some point in 2018, and will walk the line between the genres of action RPG, which is why we will likely see multiple new things regarding the traditions of the saga.

Algunos de estos nuevos aspectos pasarán por la inclusión de modo en línea, el cual permitirá la realización de batallas por equipos en tiempo real contra otros usuarios. Es por ello que deberíamos suponer que Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat ofrecerá la posibilidad de controlar a distintos personajes de la saga de Devil May Cry.

Some of these new aspects might include an online mode, which will allow team combat in real time against other users. This is why we can assume that Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat will allow you to control multiple characters from the Devil May Cry Saga.

Como hemos indicado, por el momento no hay indicio alguno de que vayamos a ver Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat fuera de territorio chino, aunque dada la popularidad de la saga, es algo que lógicamente no podemos descartar.

As we indicated before, for the moment there is indication that we will see Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat outside of the Chinese regions, but considering the popularity of the saga, logically it's not something we can discount, either.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Merry Christmas!! :D

XzwS8zH.jpg

Look like it's coal in your stocking this year... :cool:

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, this is the 3rd time China has made something like this. First there was that game that straight up ripped the DmC announcement trailer, then there was that one game where the dude looked too much like Vergil to not raise eyebrows, and now this... Yeah, I think China likes DMC.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
knowing life i will get to see this as i haave asian Gplay accounts to use unless game will be distributed outside it

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, gotta give it credit, visually it does look pretty good. Also interesting, his coat looka like a mix between DMC2 and 3.

Still doubtful about how combat is gonna work on a mobile device. Not that it matters anyway, since it's China exclusive, but still.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I actually like that little shoulderpad they gave to the Prides.
The shading though... looks to much like plastic to me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You know, this is the 3rd time China has made something like this. First there was that game that straight up ripped the DmC announcement trailer, then there was that one game where the dude looked too much like Vergil to not raise eyebrows, and now this... Yeah, I think China likes DMC.

Weird. I thought China banned movies and other media with supernatural stuff in it. Like they denied Ghostbusters remake a release there apparently because it has ghosts in it. A lot in DMCs franchise would definitely be considered ghostly supernatural stuff.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Weird. I thought China banned movies and other media with supernatural stuff in it. Like they denied Ghostbusters remake a release there apparently because it has ghosts in it. A lot in DMCs franchise would definitely be considered ghostly supernatural stuff.
Only if directly tries to influence the people's believe in the afterlife. There are no rules against the supernatural, only that which deals with what happens with the soul, ghosts and such. There is a story going around that that's a huge reason FFXV was so drastically changed. Demons and gods are fine, though.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Some new pics in this video but no new info or anything like that.
Starts at 1:20 or so.

Top Bottom