• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry Movie 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
GamblingGambitCloud;187800 said:
hair dye and contacts....here...

p.s....i did it in like 2 mins so no makin fun....

liveactiondanteandvergil.jpg

LOL! I want that as my signature! hahaha :lol:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
announcement found on wikipedia...i know it's not reliable for many topics, but this sounded pretty accurate..argue all u want..but...this is wats been told...

"On October 15, 2004, three years after the game's release, a soundtrack containing the game's music was released alongside the soundtrack to Devil May Cry 2. Plans for a PlayStation Portable installment,[39] tentatively titled Devil May Cry Series, and a live action movie adaptation[40] have been announced, although it was later confirmed in 2009 that the PSP adaptation of Devil May Cry was officially cancelled in a 1UP.com article. According to the Internet Movie Database, the film may be released some time during 2010. However, nothing else has been released beyond their announcements."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That thing on IMDB about a DMC film has been there for.... oh... 2+ years.
I remember screaming 'nooooooooooooooooo' when i saw it. Apparently hollywood and video games don't mix.
Off topic, but i have heard rumors of a tetris movie.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Apparently there is a Tetris Movie being made. Goodness knows how...
I don't fancy sitting in a cinema for an hour and a half watching little blocks fall on a big screen. (no joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom