• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry MMO Clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I found this on a live journal entry and would like to share. You can read about it and a video on it here at this link...

It's called Last Online, a Korean based MMO game that has a high chance of not being released in the states. Rumors are saying Capcom may even get hands on the game and slap a DMC title on it? Decide for yourself.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Devil-May-Cry-MMO-Clone-Is-Not-For-American-Gamers-14361.html

I also apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah I seen this about a week ago. Looks like a total rip off of DMC series. Still would play it though, could be fun.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I agree the male character they showed is pretty much a Dante wannabe the II, but even if the game has a chance of seeing the light of day here, I will play it. Who knows. It may even be a decent/passable game for what it is. *shrug* I've actually become pretty interested and wanna find out more, and not just because people are now calling it a DMC rip-off.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'd play it.

But I don't see the massive similarities.
In my book I'd say it the fusion of Castlevania; a slow down less flashy NinjaGaiden, and then devil may cry.

I would still play it, and I hope Capcom buys it.

Keaton

Premium
^Looks like a good game, although I see a whole lotta simalarites in DMC.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I don't see many similarities with DMC to be honest, like Bringer, to me, it looks more like a fusion of Castlevania and a slower-paced Ninja Gaiden.

Meh, still, if it ventures down this end of the map, and it doesn't require a monthly fee, I may actually be interested.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;152912 said:
I don't see many similarities with DMC to be honest, like Bringer, to me, it looks more like a fusion of Castlevania and a slower-paced Ninja Gaiden.

Meh, still, if it ventures down this end of the map, and it doesn't require a monthly fee, I may actually be interested.

Ditto.

Well, If Capcom buys It, this thing will be DMC-ish then.:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It certainly seems nice. I'm not fond of games that require internet in order to play (as my connection could be better:p) so I'd probably not play it, but if it weren't for that I'd surely give it a try:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm glad to see there are those who are seeing past the whole, "That guy looks like a Dante clone," as some have said on other sites. :> I hope others will look past that too, but it be really cool if they did make a DMC MMO. Make your own character and all.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Looks quite good to me.

And I don't see many similarities there. However, I don't see why you are saying he is a Dante clone? He looks nothing like Dante at all... He doesn't even resemble him either; at least not to me he doesn't. As soon as it started playing, he looked more like how Nero would act and move. At one point where he clashes swords with the enemy, and then shoots the enemy dead; is when he looks like Dante *In my opinion*

Good. I may consider it :)

He fights like Nero. His sword attacks at the very beginning remind me of Red Queen.

Pantera Queen

I'd play if it wasn't for an online game. He kinda looks like Dante but a little like Cloud, too. And the areas kinda remind me of Drakengard(a game I'm struggling to finish.) Just saying:pHe kinda fights like Dante though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom