• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Legend of Sparda

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wait, Eva was a witch?

I thought she was just a normal human?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
How can there still be people not knowing Kamiya isn't in Capcom anymore? Do they think Bayonetta is a Capcom game then? Is that where the "Bayo and DMC belong in the same universe" belief comes from?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yep. Kamiya and other ex-employees formed Platinum games in the mid2000s.

Bayonetta was made when by Platinum games and published by Sega two separate companies from Capcom.

For Capcom to use bayonetta in dmc they would have to seek permission from platinum games.

How can there still be people not knowing Kamiya isn't in Capcom anymore? Do they think Bayonetta is a Capcom game then? Is that where the "Bayo and DMC belong in the same universe" belief comes from?

Unless you really keep up with gaming news or DMC behind the scenes trivia you wouldn't know it.

"Bayonetta and DMC belong in the same universe" gets traction because fans like the idea and want it to be canon.

Coby's just new to the fandom and probably didn't know that.

_Coby_

Yep. Kamiya and other ex-employees formed Platinum games in the mid2000s.

Bayonetta was made when by Platinum games and published by Sega two separate companies from Capcom.

For Capcom to use bayonetta in dmc they would have to seek permission from platinum games.

Unless you really keep up with gaming news or DMC behind the scenes trivia you wouldn't know it.

"Bayonetta and DMC belong in the same universe" gets traction because fans like the idea and want it to be canon.

Coby's just new to the fandom and probably didn't know that.
I'm not new to the fandom. I play DMC since I was a tiny little kid but I didn't know that. I thought that kamiya worked on Bayonetta but not living Capcom definitively. Anyway I like to believe that Eva was a witch. This can explain how she made the 2 amulets

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not new to the fandom. I play DMC since I was a tiny little kid but I didn't know that. I thought that kamiya worked on Bayonetta but not living Capcom definitively. Anyway I like to believe that Eva was a witch. This can explain how she made the 2 amulets
By fandom i just meant the fan community but point taken.

I dont mind Eva being revealed to be a witch but i prefer her being a hunter.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How would you picture Sparda's own outfit in battle?

810gFGB97FL._SL1500_.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Didn’t he obtain his human form after he sealed his powers away?

BlackAngel

When do you think we'll ever get a new DMC game that will tell the story of Sparda?

It would be nice for the developers to make one someday in the future if they want to keep the franchise going.

Think of Metal Gear Solid's Big Boss.

How do you picture that? We'll see him traveling the world and learning certain techniques. Plus how he met Eva.

I can just picture Jason David Frank acting as Sparda.

That is what DMC4 should've been about in the first place.

Top Bottom