• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry in Soul Calibur

Who will be in the next Soul Calibur game or in the Broken Destiny?

• Dante

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Nero

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Vergil

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sparda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Who do you think should be in the next Soul Calibur game or in the Broken Destiny?

Keaton

Premium
Well Kratos from GoW Series is garenteed already.

But, it would be nice to see Dante and Vergil fighting alongside them :)

Durante

Dead
I've read somewhere that Dante was to be included since Capcom Had borrowed soul caliber 2 engine for a boss fight in dmc3 from Namco in return they requested the rights to use Dante in the next soul caliber sequel to "appease" the fans alas they didin't use it ah sorry i've read it a week ago and don't remember anything :(

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Yes, Dante was actually scheduled to appear in Soul Caliber III but they pulled out at the last second

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Just to let you guys know if you have Soul Calibur 3&4 I made Dante, Virgil, and Sparda in character creation. Its a lil' difficult to match the voice with the offical dmc characters but I found an excellent voice for Virgil. In addition, I put Corrupt Virgil the one in the 3rd boss fight in DMC 1 the skin and gear are really close. I'm very creative when it comes to Character creations in fighting games.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
As much as I like Nero, Dante would be in it because of him being much more appreciated and being the main character.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dante in Soul Calibur would be awesome. (IF he had his own style ofc)
Vergil would be cool too but Dante because hes the main character :D .

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
aka958;179183 said:
Dante in Soul Calibur would be awesome. (IF he had his own style ofc)
Vergil would be cool too but Dante because hes the main character :D .

Of course he'd have his own style. Hopefully it wouldn't suck like Link does in Soul Calibur II for gamecube.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It'd be nice for Vergil to be in the next Soul Calibur game - only because I prefer Vergil to Dante. I'd be happy either way, though.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
Steve;179366 said:
It'd be nice for Vergil to be in the next Soul Calibur game - only because I prefer Vergil to Dante. I'd be happy either way, though.

Yeah, like I'd still be happy if Nero wasn't in and Dante would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom