• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry for ps2

hotrod351

i hope im in the right forum. well here goes, im wondering if there will ever be a devil may cry for ps2. in fact i wonder if there just going to stop making a really good games for ps2 and just focus on ps3.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
As in another DMC game for the PS2? I doubt it. Plus Sony has announced games will stop being made for the PS2 around 2010 or early 2011.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
thsi should be in DMC general discussion i reckon

but i agree i would like another DMC for PS2, they are doing that with TR, they said only next gen, now they are doing it for PS2 aswel, but i would like to see that cuz not everyone has a PS3/360/can be bothered to wait for PC version

hotrod351

i hate to spend the $400.00 for the ps3. my toshiba hd2a does a great job on movies for my 37 inch samsung so i dont really see the benefit of buying a ps3 for watching blu-ray movies, but for playing ps3 games, well there still much money and i dont think there going to come down that much. even on ebay there getting $400.00 and up for them. i bet theres a way of making the ps2 play ps3 games but i dont know how. now there would be a real money maker, a ps3 conversion kit for ps2 which enables you to play ps3 games in a ps2 and for under $100.00.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It'd seriously be back tracking a lot wouldn't it? Seeing as DMC4 was made exclusive for Next-Gen, if CapCom made another DMC for the PS2, they may as well re-release DMC4 for the PS2 as well.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;90918 said:
It'd seriously be back tracking a lot wouldn't it? Seeing as DMC4 was made exclusive for Next-Gen, if CapCom made another DMC for the PS2, they may as well re-release DMC4 for the PS2 as well.

In fact no. DMC4, initially, was planned to be released on PS2/X-Box/PS3/X360/PC. But seen as the new engine, basically, the MT Framework, couldn't be put in 6th generation consoles(PS2, X-Box)mainly of being too advanced. That engine, is the one that Capcom has used for its hallmark games, such as Resident Evil 5.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wouldnt be cost effective to put another big title on a console that is pretty much dead now.

Top Bottom