• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Cosplay...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

She's still not as sexy as Chancey's cosplaying though
anime_boston___11_nappa_by_airgearshinobialchmy-d41haoj.jpg

Lol! Whoever is cosplaying as Nappa is certainly not Chancey. XD

Oddly enough, every time I see his avatar, I keep thinking the new Spock. O_O Only when it's the thumbnail, though.

(Please someone else tell me they've thought it, too? No? Oh, awesome...I guess I am losing it.)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
LOOPY! How did I forget your cosplay!?
cosplay-mashup-hello-kitty-streetfighter-chun-li-sdcc2012.jpg

How did you know my secret?! I've been found out!:laugh:

And who could forget alittleacorn's

tumblr_mbf68na3w71rherh0o2_1280.jpg
Another great cosplay. Outfit looks almost the same and she has the right body type and looks. It's great when people take time to get it right. The end results are fantastic. :thumbsup:

Here's one I really like:
my_insticts_were_correct_by_ver1sa-d6ulyby_zps9bed261d.jpg

For a start, she has almost the same face and body, her makeup is superb and must have taken a lot of time; plus, she has the same hardened, yet alluring look that Elizabeth has in the DLC.
The costume is amazing as well. I just don't know how people find the time to make these. They're just so accurate.

gl_zpsfcced6fe.jpg

I haven't seen many Gloria cosplayers, but I like this one. She's got a look about her that I like.

TheManWhoMakesDevilsCry

Devil May Cry's a rockin' baby, yeah!
Nice cosplay. I'm kind of surprised that I never have cosplayed as anyone before, because I go to conventions a lot (at least once every year).
The Jester costume looks really cool. I want to see what it looks like when it is finished lol.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Phillipe Lauby as DmC Vergil (he's done a DMC3 one as well, but surprisingly, I like this one better).

Lady, by Narga-Lifestream on Deviant Art

A female Nero, no idea who did it.

And of course, another Leon Chiro DMC3 Dante (I love how he makes his own stuff!)

Top Bottom