• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Cosplay...

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I'm almost ashamed to admit it...but I once went as Jester for my friends' DMC3 group cosplay. I had to stay in character, too...and that meant dancing around and yelling "HOLD IT! HOLD IT!" every time our group's Dante aimed his guns at me.

From that humiliating day on, it was Hellsing's Alucard on every occasion. At least I could walk away from my dignity each time.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
I'm almost ashamed to admit it...but I once went as Jester for my friends' DMC3 group cosplay. I had to stay in character, too...and that meant dancing around and yelling "HOLD IT! HOLD IT!" every time our group's Dante aimed his guns at me.

From that humiliating day on, it was Hellsing's Alucard on every occasion. At least I could walk away from my dignity each time.
Haha, could you imitate his voice? "And welcome to hell!":woot:

theshadowedge1

I love this guy's Dante: LeonChiroCosplayArt: http://leonchirocosplayart.deviantart.com/gallery/38176079/Dante-Devil-May-Cry-3

dante_cosplay___just_for_fun_to_mcdonald__s_by_leon_by_leonchirocosplayart-d5cr6tm.jpg

dante_japan_expo_cosplay_by_leon_chiro_dmc_art_by_leonchirocosplayart-d7osseq.jpg

vote_for_dante___leon_chiro_cosplay_art_by_leonchirocosplayart-d6577t3.jpg

jackpot_time___dante_devil_may_cry_cosplay_by_leonchirocosplayart-d61v7es.jpg

He has the perfect look for DMC 3 Dante.

Top Bottom