• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Cosplay...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i don‘t cosplay but i have a full size 60lbs replica of DMC3 rebellion awakened that is hung on the wall between too japanese katana‘s i wanted to get a trenchcoat but i am too tall for the sizes that were available which sucks

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i would only want it to have it i wouldnt cosplay it as it would look weird seeing a 6 foot 8 irishman wearing a trenchoat and carrying a huge sword ha ha ha and ya alastor is pretty badass alright

XTrishXCosplayer

@Rebel Dynasty - I'm glad the pictures amuse you,Yea cosplaying is alot of fun,it can be costly,but well worth trying it!!! When ever i see a dante at con as Trish he smiles at me and I really Blush alot like a school girl it's plain silly.
@ef9 o shea -Nothing wrong with a tall irishman XD I think it's charming!
@chancy289-I'd say go for it!!!
--
Here are more amusing pics for you guys ^-^View attachment 962

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It really does look like you have a lot of fun. ^_^

I also believe you on it being costly; a lot of people either pay out the nose for the best costumes available, or wind up making their own (which is still costly, especially when leather coats, pants, and gloves are involved).

I almost thought you were someone I knew from DA and Fanfiction; she also does a Trish cosplay, and your cosplay looks strikingly similar to hers. :)

I might give it a try sometime. Hell, I've never even been to a con. O_O I've been missing out.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya people seem to like hearing me speak on xbox live and pronouncing things ha especially americans as for there being good looking irish men id have to let a woman judge that ha ha

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Welcome to the forums! Nice cosplay :3

I'm not too fit to cosplay anyone from the DMC series (i'm tanned and short, something around 1,68m), but somewhere in the future i think i can make a good Evil Ryu (SSFIV) cosplay, but i need more muscle mass in the first place to do justice to the character.

As i don't have my own cosplays to share, i'll share 2 Ladys i like:

This Lady is here from Brazil:

big_buggy_eyes_by_lraposa-d5nfoew.png

Moar Lady, i think she is australian, there are more pics but i don't remember where i can find them:

e201a7be081bbd354b2888d3169d3393.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't cosplay, but I do a convincing Harley Quinn at Halloween parties. That's about it.

As i don't have my own cosplays to share, i'll share 2 Ladys i like:

This Lady is here from Brazil:

big_buggy_eyes_by_lraposa-d5nfoew.png

Moar Lady, i think she is australian, there are more pics but i don't remember where i can find them:

e201a7be081bbd354b2888d3169d3393.jpg
The first one. She's cute and looks a lot like her. The contact lenses add another layer of authenticity.

As for the other girl...Very few have a chest big enough to cosplay a character like her. Usually, it's either chest too small, or right chest size with large body, or lousy wig; but she has both down; good wig, body type and she's wearing contacts.

If there was a live movie made, they should get either. They're both almost exactly like Lady. Certainly the best Lady cosplay I've seen.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I don't cosplay, but I do a convincing Harley Quinn at Halloween parties. That's about it.

The first one. She's cute and looks a lot like her. The contact lenses add another layer of authenticity.

As for the other girl...Very few have a chest big enough to cosplay a character like her. Usually, it's either chest too small, or right chest size with large body, or lousy wig; but she has both down; good wig, body type and she's wearing contacts.

If there was a live movie made, they should get either. They're both almost exactly like Lady. Certainly the best Lady cosplay I've seen.
LOOPY! How did I forget your cosplay!?
cosplay-mashup-hello-kitty-streetfighter-chun-li-sdcc2012.jpg

And who could forget alittleacorn's

tumblr_mbf68na3w71rherh0o2_1280.jpg

She wanted to go as a female empowering character, so me and DragonMaster decided to give her the skin-tight Samus suit.

She's still not as sexy as Chancey's cosplaying though
anime_boston___11_nappa_by_airgearshinobialchmy-d41haoj.jpg

Top Bottom