• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5

Is it real?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
hand to hand style doesn't make any sense, because it actually beowulf in nutshell
A different kind of hand to hand, Beowulf is the same hand to have they had since one, I mean the hand to hand like they had with the buster in 4, like instead of it being strong but slow chargeable attacks it be a quicker more flashy and combo based fighting style where he does things like flips kicks and quick punches with one or two very strong attacked like the one inch punch

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was thinking more AC style MMA for Nero. I just wanted to give him a specialty like how Dante uses guns and Vrgil prefers sword. To me Nero being a hand to hand brawler fits him being headstrong and reckless. It's easy to imagine him shifting his other arm and just whailing on someone.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
A different kind of hand to hand, Beowulf is the same hand to have they had since one, I mean the hand to hand like they had with the buster in 4, like instead of it being strong but slow chargeable attacks it be a quicker more flashy and combo based fighting style where he does things like flips kicks and quick punches with one or two very strong attacked like the one inch punch
Didn't Beowulf had chargable moves as well? As well as flip kicks? There was already three melee weapon, and now it practically hard to do anything new with them. It's ok to add them melee as main style, but than again Nero already had unique style with heat building, which Dante and Vergil lacked.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Didn't Beowulf had chargable moves as well? As well as flip kicks? There was already three melee weapon, and now it practically hard to do anything new with them. It's ok to add them melee as main style, but than again Nero already had unique style with heat building, which Dante and Vergil lacked.
No I said instead of charging gove him quick and stylish strikes like Bruce lee

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
didn't beowulf had some sort of lightning kicks as well?

It was only one move. Its main characteristic was always the charge and the Just Frames. He is talking about a hand to hand style that has fast attacks as its main characteristic, as opposed to slow and heavy hitting.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
It was only one move. Its main characteristic was always the charge and the Just Frames. He is talking about a hand to hand style that has fast attacks as its main characteristic, as opposed to slow and heavy hitting.
I think it goes completely against Nero's arm abilities, considering most of moves he does with it is heavy punching, but whatever.

Top Bottom