• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
demon slayer 69;65318 said:
that would be excellent!
you could have player one as dante and player 2 as either trish, lady or nero...

Yeah, it would be pretty cool.
Y'know I reckon they will add this co-op feature, I just see it happening.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Glad you agree.:D
It seems that way, with the new characters, but Dante would defo have to be in Dmc5, Right?:unsure:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Would love to see Lady as a playable character. Maybe in a RE4 fashion- after Dante we get to play with Lady and see her side of the story ;)And getting to use her arsenal would be a hell lot of fun!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Lady would most likely appear In It as playable.
Alongside Dante/Nero, Vergil If he Is there, and new characters most likely.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Vergilissexy;56691 said:
*sigh* Why the heck do people think that Vergil isn't interested in other activities? He was 18 before he went to hell, im pretty sure he didn't devote all of that time to finding TNG and all that. I think Vergil has another personality aside from the uptight badass thing he has going on.

Well its because Vergil is shown to be so cold hearted and evil - anyone within three feet of Vergil is either an accomplice on someone who is about to die. And in Arkhams case, he betrayed him as well. Vergils never shown any emotion other than greed for power, except in the one instance he helped Dante take down Arkham, which was for his own benefit in the end anyway.

Vergil sees humans as inferior, and I can't really see him with a girl like Nevan.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil act tougher than he wants us to believe he is. The proof is that he has a weak/soft spot for Dante. He could not even kill him even in Nelo Angelo form. The fact that he kills all those around him looks quite natural to me. The humans who appeared in the manga against him were slaughtered because they were disgusting punks who wanted his sword.
But if you remember, he did not kill Arkham right away. He gave him a 3-chance time to get away. As for womanizing, I think that if he ever was with a woman that could be someone he really needed/loved. So of course he couldn't be with someone like Nevan which looks like an emotionless
whore:p

Green Hat

hey guys its my first post here. couldnt resist this topic....

If (hopefully) there is a DMC 5, I would want it to be like this...

Dante as the main playable character. No Nero or secondary character nonsense
Another fine story that manages give give us info on Sparda, and this one should involve Mundus.(too soon?)
Lady, Trish should still be there.
The story could be that the demon world's gate has been finally opened, and our world is invaded. But somehow our world can be saved (maybe killing Mundus?), and its upto Dante to do it.

I guess everything we wanted is in DMC4 but still the main problem is (what i think) that Dante is playable for 7 missions only.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Mundus, dude way to soon, nice first post though.
I mean yeah the fact that the gates open and we are invaded is pretty cool, but that's what Mundus tryed pulling off in the first Dmc but Dante stopped him. He'd just stop him again before anything serious happened and that would just make Dmc5 just like the first which would be pointless.
Dmc5: New and Old characters, New Story, New weapons.
And for heaven sake bring back Vergil.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think Dante should return but with Lady and Nero. And I know Trish is one of the good characters, but I was thinking that in the story she can protect Fortuna for Nero. And for that Sparda could return and so will Vergil. But here's the things, the antagonist in the game I'm thinking of a demonic-vampiric warrior named Erik who gets revenge on the Sparda family and his for loosing his lost love. And in the end in a boss fight with Erik, Nero grabs him and what Nero doesn't know is... Vergil's soul inside his arm gets transfered to Erik and Vergil would return. Once his return is complete, Vergil plans to go to the demon world and find Mundus' power for his own so that he can use Sparda's & Mundus' power to conquer both worlds for his own. Kinda like Ocelot taken over by Liquid

Oh.. and I was thinking of some characters with personalities from... maybe Inuyasha.
Here's some characters I thought of:
Abigail - devil hunter of the angels
Han Dao - blind oni monk/ninja who seeks revenge on Erik for loosing his lost love in Japan
Erik - the demon vampire in the game series.

REGirlfan

arkham;56567 said:
Yeh but i think it would make a twist from Vergil's normal personality, maybe he goes out with Lady or Trish

speaking of trish....what happened to her in DMC2? cauz at the end of one they was working together then when i get DMC2 she was not on there?what's up with that? but about the topic i would like a DMC5 i want to see even tougher devils to fight that the player can toy around with.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I dont understand where Trish Is either.
Perhaps they'll never explain It.

DarkHuntersInc

For a fifth game I'd want to find out what wasn't explained in DMC4 with Nero, if you've played it you should know what I mean.

However, I think a problem with starting a new game with Dante (and now Nero) is that they're just too powerful to start off with. Which is why, in my opinion, DMC3 worked because Dante didn't have any real powers and DMC4 was good because with a new character the timeline could progress. I think one way to do a new game is to start off with Sparda, playing as him in something that happens in ancient times (something new and doesn't involve fighting the old bosses) but comes back to bite the present day in the butt. And at some point we flash forward to Dante and/or Nero, resumming them with all their awesome powers and weapons. Or it might be better to leave Sparda as a legend.

I actually want to see Credo come back.
Yes, I know he got impaled but as he died he did kind of vanished into white light and scattered away. So my theory is that since he did a good deed by trying to save Nero and Kyrie from Sanctus and the Saviour and was already a demon/angel he 'redemned' himself and became a proper angel - which there have been plently of references to in the series (Mundas' wings, the Fallen demons in DMC3 and now the Order's knights being turned into angels).
Would mean Dan Southworth could come back.

But one thing I don't want to see is someone else who is trying to steal Sparda's power, it was fine in the last couple of games, and was technically done by Arius (only it was Aragosax, not Sparda) but I want to see something different for the antagonist's intentions.

devilwarship

devil may could cry
dante and nero become a team
character playble nero dante virgil stapda trish lady
may be they get some how sent back in time to mundus ans sparda fighting and the wrighter can take it from there but i realy wont lots of new characters

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Thats a good idea warship. maybe like if you get nero dante and vergil and you can change character on the spot, that would be awesome!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i think im gonna go with the rest of the crowd on this one..i know they say not to be a follower but instead a leader but there is one thing troubling me...how did nero come into the picture? thats what dmc5 should be..a nero origions story and possibly some more info on sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom