• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
But how would it work, Two player on PS2 again or more like an MMO/RPG, now that would awsome to see

Phage

Heartbreaker
for DMC5 I would like to see the return of a [playable] female main lead[trish?] opposite the series main protagonist[Nero/Dante] ala DMC2 as well as a same screen co-op game option. but unlike Lucia, their playstyle wouldnt deviate so much from Dante's basic playstyle but they could differentiate with alternate versions of, or character specific Devil Arms much like Vergil had in regards to Dante in DMC:SE.

a broader range & variety of Guns/Ballistic Weapons to choose from but the characters only having a limited option for what they can take with them on their mission from the armory. varying between being able to take more small arm options[pistols/uzis/shotgun] over limited[1-2] large arms such as Grenade Launchers, Dual Howitzers & mobile Fuel Tanker/flamethrower.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Vergilissexy;56905 said:
Id like to see both Sparda twins, more flashbacks of Sparda, flashbacks of Eva, and no damsels in distress.

BTW Jester is dead.

I like how Trish pretends to be a damsel in distress

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Since the first Devilmaycry, I'd of preferred to pick Sparda, even over Dante, as Sparda looks f-ing cool and is a full demon therefore stronger. Devilmaycry5 should go back to the story of the Father in hell fighting other demons maybe even falling out with lucifer.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
i think we need more characters! I want nero to return when he becomes half breed like dante! I would also would like to see an angel be in the game including an oni. The oni character would have a loving relationship with Lady and with a Miroku (from inuyasha) personality. Oh! and don't forget someone who'd be like Shippo

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i swear to god this thread has been done before, and i said that dmc5 should see you play as Sparda, seeing him rise up and destroy the strongest enemies, then you see what happens to him in the end cutscene, with a scene of Eva with the kids offcourse.
That would be so cool.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I would like to see nero's dt upgraded and more skills for dante .and vergil showed up . and new weapons for all.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Perosnally I would want Dante as the main protagonist, and depending on how DMC4 turns out 2 player Co-op (Nero + Dante) would be awesome.

Story-wise I'm happy as long as it keeps to the general DMC theme, but what I'd really like to see is a title with every playable character so far available plus a few extras (Dante, Nero, Vergil, Trish, Lucia + Lady), with all their original weapons, plus new ones. I don't mind if theyre just unlockables, but it would be great. I'd also love to see Dante with every one of his weapons to date all compiled in a single game.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The characters are awesome, but i also want more characters like a monk who transforms into an oni, and an angel

SilverSinenvy

The Terror Of Death
A story line that centers around Vergil...It would help us understand his character alot more...i mean what is he doing when he isnt on DMC messing with Donte

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I agree that I'd like to see more backstory on Vergil, but I don't like the idea of him taking the spotlight. What would be good is another title with both Dante and Vergil playable, with seperate storylines. A bit like a decent version of DMC2's two characters.

tettora

Agree with most when I say Sparda backstory. Want to know why he settles down with Eva after years when he could have had anyone else. Maybe add a side story on mini Vergil and Dante and mother's death.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I don't know why it is, but I've never been bothered about a Sparda game. I think he's a legend, and I feel like maybe it would lose its charm if it was a game, rather than an ancient history.

Devil Razer

Drifter
I know what you mean. The legend of sparda remains a legend and i thin it should stay that way.

In a way it may be even a bit cheesey. I dunno if its just me who thinks that

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know what you mean. The legend of sparda remains a legend and i thin it should stay that way.

In a way it may be even a bit cheesey.

Not nessasarily, I'd like to see what Sparda was really like. It might even get rid of some of this confusion.

Devil Razer;63422 said:
personally i would like to see me and leons tag story become devil may cry 5 :p

And what would that be?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm really hoping that Capcom will make a DMC game that is basically you playing the life of Sparda. We all know his fate, but what about the time he was fighting his own kind and saving humanity? How did he become this way and all? If the next DMC game is just a continuation of Dante, and the gang. Fine. The producer really wants to see how fans react to Nero since he does plan to use this character in future games.

Which makes me wonder will Nero come to his senses or just lose himself? Who knows. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom