• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Vergilissexy;63461 said:
And what would that be?

In its basic form its story set between dmc3 and dmc 1 with the mundus escaping the human realm and deamonsgoin awol all over te human realm.

If your interested check out the 'Rise of mundus' thread in the fan fic section

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Devil Razer;63490 said:
In its basic form its story set between dmc3 and dmc 1 with the mundus escaping the human realm and deamonsgoin awol all over te human realm.

Mundus escaping the demon realm... :p

Bascially the idea is it tells a story between DMC3 and 1, telling the tale of Mundus' escape from the demon realm and setting himself up at Mallet. The bulk of the story however is focused on two new characters, a 'good' demon that was killed by Dante, and manages to escape from hell to settle the score, and a creation of Mundus that decided to (as far as I know) betray Mundus. While this is going on, a second demon called Zarrex has also escaped from hell, setting up his throne on the ruins of Temen-ni-gru in a bid to start an assault and take over the human realm, which Dante fights against (as him having involvement with Mundus would destroy the continuity)

*breathes*

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
^ No, all of that is explaining a Fan Fiction written by me and Razer. I would personally want to see it in game form, but I doubt it would make a good DMC title as its more of a personal thing.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Devil Razer;63490 said:

Okie dokie.

I think tht if there was a playble female charcter on devil may cry 5 it would be trish with her own story line

No offense to you or Trish fans, but I don't think she would make/have much of a story line.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree, i cant see Trish having a lead role in the story.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think Devil May Cry 5 should be having two different stories:

DMC5 part 1: The story of Sparda & Mundus as brothers (Prince Of Egypt version)

DMC5 part 2: Dante and other allies - a monk/ninja & an angel destroying a enemy that wants revenge on Sparda

Zem

i just want to say one thing about a vegrial relationship, other than the fact that he had a son so duh he's done his fair sharein that department & that's that he could have a female minoin like he had arkham in DMC3, he be dominet though.

anyway in DMC5 i want to play as Dante again. I want to see Dante as a bas @$$ not the dweeb he was in DMC3. i'd like to see better lighting, & more wepons. But really all i want is Dante restored to his true Bad @$$.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
can we just talk about what you think is going to happen in dmc5 ? well for me i see the last dmc game so capcom has to give everything they got like how kojima is doing with mgs4 i believe in between now and dmc5 they shoud release a PSP GAME!! so they can have us busy with dmc4 and psp dmc dmc5 should have an integrated co-op with nero dante and vergil and many other various characters i thinks their should be unlockable co-op attack with certain people and many weapons maybe have an armory with all of the previous weapons used in the previous devil may crys and this game should be the final apocalypse when sparda finally has a reason to come out of hiding or arise once more hell will be ravaging all earth and the devil exterminators will all have various missions to do like trish and lady take this part of the world and dante and nero take this way i didnt say vergil because if they are with each other too long they might end up fighting each other welll what do you think!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^you make a nice point, especially with the co-op ideas.
in my All hell broke fan fiction it's apacolapyse, and Dante teams up with others to fight, but i think dmc5 should be a new 2 part story, similar to the dmc3:se were you got to play Vergil's side, but have it as dante & Vergil co-op and a new character, perhaps play as the demons and have an alternative ending showing them conquering Earth world or something.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I like the co-op idea for DMC5, but assuming Nero is as good as I'm expecting, and lives to the end of DMC4, then I'd be happy with a Dante/Nero pairing. However, I dont want it to be like Onimusha 4, where when playing solo you were forced to have an AI controlled ally. The co-op should be optional.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil Leon;64933 said:
I like the co-op idea for DMC5, but assuming Nero is as good as I'm expecting, and lives to the end of DMC4, then I'd be happy with a Dante/Nero pairing. However, I dont want it to be like Onimusha 4, where when playing solo you were forced to have an AI controlled ally. The co-op should be optional.

definetely optional, perhaps co-op as an unlockable feature, making it longer to unlock and worth it.

w33l33

meh...
that would be excellent!
you could have player one as dante and player 2 as either trish, lady or nero...

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
I think in dmc 5 they shud bring in every playable character theyve had so far, (dante,vergil,nero,lucia,trish,sparda(sorta)) and more such as lady or even a few bad guys we never tried out like arius or bolverk.

even if they arnt guna make all these characters playable in story (cos itd look daft) at least have them all available to use in bloody palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom